View Full Description
The Little Martin will surprise you. It's small. That's obvious. But you shouldn't be fooled by its petite stature. Because Martin have crafted it to deliver warm, natural resonance and a wonderful tonal palette that will suit any genre.
A broad dynamic range is created by high pressure laminate used for the guitar's body. This responds well at all playing frequencies, helping to deliver both rich low notes and sparkling highs. Added definition and crispness is brought by the richlite fingerboard, affording an extra sharpness to your music. It might not look like much, but the Little Martin possesses fantastic overall sound that many bigger guitars should be envious of.
Tremendously smooth playing action
Playability is vital in a guitar. It's no use having an instrument that delivers terrific tone if it's awkward or difficult to use. The Little Martin represents the pinnacle of playability, loaded with a stack of features that are designed to make your playing experience better and more enjoyable than ever.
You can play with speed and dynamism thanks to the guitar's rust birch laminate neck with a hand rubbed finish. This increases the slickness of the neck, and makes moving up and down it much easier. Perfect for nailing those fast-paced chord sequences. Its tapered profile provides comfort, allowing you to play on for long sessions without strain or cramp. And the little body size gives greater access to the strings, making it perfect for smaller musicians, or simply anyone looking for a guitar that's easy to play. Let your creativity flow without ever being restricted.
The ultimate compact guitar
Superb sound quality in a model that's easy to take anywhere. The LXM Little Martin brings all of the company's legendary tone and playability into a small instrument that can be transported simply and without fuss. Its small-scale profile means you can easily carry it on your person, making it perfect for travelling to lessons, practice sessions, or shows. With a soft gig bag included to make transportation even easier, this is an amazing instrument that you'll never need to be without.
Classic Martin quality
Another magnificent offering from the masters of acoustic guitar making. Martin have been crafting superb instruments for almost 200 years. In this time, they've learned absolutely everything there is to know about how to make a guitar sound and feel amazing. So you know that when you get a Martin guitar, you're investing in quality that has been at the pinnacle of the music industry since 1833. Their acoustic instruments are known for their matchless calibre, and are used by some of the finest musicians on the planet. Don't settle for anything less than the best.
- Model Name: Martin LXM Little Martin Guitar Left Handed
- Dexterity: Left Handed
- Body Size: Modified 0-14 Fret
- Construction: Mortise and Tenon Neck Joint
- Bracing Pattern: X-Brace
- Brace Shape: Non-Scalloped
- Top Material: HPL
- Back Material: HPL
- Sides Material: HPL
- Top Detail: Spruce Pattern
- Rosette: Herringbone Ink
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Brace Size: 0.3125"
- Back Detail: Mahogany Pattern
- Sides Detail: Mahogany Pattern
Neck and Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Rust Birch Laminate
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Neck Taper: Standard Taper
- Neck Finish: Hand Rubbed
- Scale Length: 23"
- Fingerboard Material: FSC Certified Richlite
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1.6875"
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2.0625"
- No. of Frets: 20
- Neck Joint: 14th Fret
- Side Dots: White
- Bridge Style: Junior Style Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2.125"
- Bridge Material: FSC Certified Richlite
- Bridge Pin Material: White Plastic
- Bridge Pin Dots: Black Plastic
- Saddle: Compensated White Tusq
- Saddle Radius: 16"
- Headstock Shape: Solid w/LX Taper
- Headplate Material: HPL
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Ink
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Knob: Small
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Case: Soft Gig Bag
- Label: Foil Label