View Full Description
Sounds better with age
A solid top ensures your guitar will sound better with age. The more you play, the more the tone opens up and grows over time. A solid sitka spruce top delivers a broad dynamic range, with a clear, strong, and versatile response. This means you can play a wide variety of genres and techniques with ease. A truly dynamic sound.
Furthermore, with sapele back and sides, this guitar really does deliver a distinctive sonic-footprint. Sapele has emphasis in the mid-range with airy, bright trebles, and a powerful punch. It has a well-balanced tone that is consistent and full. This stunning blend of timber gives the Martin 000 Jr10 a sweeping dynamic character that's perfect for almost any genre. Versatility is truly at your fingertips.
Dynamic and defined
Big in tone, big on comfort. This Martin Jr10 features a 000 Junior 14 Fret body. It offers a distinctive auditorium tone with the comfort of a slightly shorter scale. Perfect for any player looking for a big sonic impact with the pleasant feel of a smaller body type. And, you can still explore a big, dynamic tone with a uniformly balanced attitude. Play with confidence, freedom, and great comfort.
It's time to really express yourself. And, with this Martin 000 Jr10 you can find your most inspiring melodies with ease. This is thanks to the Jr10's incredibly responsive nature, and a smooth, sleek, player-friendly feel. Plus, the 000 Junior 14 Fret body is one of the best shapes on the market for versatility. So, whatever your mood, this Martin Jr10 has the power, and attitude to take your music to new heights. And, with an included Martin soft gig bag, you've got scratch free protection until the next time you want to pick up, and play the Martin way.
Liquid smooth feel - pure playability
Your smoothest playing action yet. This 000 Jr10 features a high performance taper neck to bring you liquid smooth playability. Built specifically for performance, this neck allows you to play with complete freedom, and sensational comfort. It's time to run wild.
Smooth, distinct, renowned. Martin's high performance taper makes complicated chords easier to form. And, you can improve your accuracy. You can transition from chord to chord with one fluid, smooth movement. Plus, with a hand-rubbed finish, more of the Jr10's natural tone is released, bringing you a truly responsive instrument with the smooth, comfortable playability needed for performance. Expertly-designed features that give this Martin perfectly-tailored playability.
Unmistakable Martin feel
For 183 years, Martin have been at the forefront of guitar innovation, and premier craftsmanship. Bringing you some of the best acoustic guitars possible. Martin's iconic tone is world renowned, and their playability has become an important characteristic that puts Martin guitars in a league of their own. And, with their revolutionary Plek process, Martin guitars truly maintain their undeniably majestic tone.
Precision for the ultimate feel and tone. This special Plek process involves a computer controlled device that scans and dresses the guitar under actual playing conditions. It's strung, and tuned to pitch for precise string tension emulation. An incredible process that's been a major breakthrough over the last decade. This is because the machine's meticulous attention to detail identifies exactly what needs to be done to bring you perfect fretwork. It's an innovative machine that brings you flawless results. Experience premium quality with an unmistakable tone and feel.
- Model: Martin 000 Jr10 Sitka Spruce Acoustic
- Code: 000JR10
Body & Bridge
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Body Material: Sapele
- Body Type: 000 Junior 14 Fret
- Bridge Material: FSC Certified Richlite
- Bridge Pin Material: White Plastic
- Bridge Pin Dots: Black Plastic
- Bridge Style: Junior Style Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 5/32''
- Saddle: Compensated White Tusq
- Saddle Radius: 16''
- Bracing Pattern: X-Brace
- Brace Shape: Scalloped
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Brace Size: 1/4''
- Rosette: Mother of Pearl w/ Multi Stripe
- Top Material Finish: Satin
- Top Material Colour: Clear
- Back/Sides Finish: Satin
- Back/Sides Colour: Cherry
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Construction: Mortise and Tenon Joint
- Neck Shape: Junior
- Neck Taper: High Performance Taper
- Neck Finish: Hand Rubbed
- Neck Joins Body At: 14th Fret
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fingerboard Material: FSC Certified Richlite
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: Mother of Pearl
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: Style 28
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 3/4''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2 1/8''
- Plek: Yes
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock Shape: Solid w/ Junior Taper
- Headplate Material: HPL
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Ink
- Scale Length: 24''
Hardware & Strings
- Hardware Colour: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Enclosed Gear
- Recommended Strings: Retro Light MM12
- Knob: Small
- Label: Paper Label
- Included Accessories: Soft Gig Bag