View Full Description
Combines Two of Hotone's Amps for a Versatile Performance
Hotone's Mojo Attack combines two of their most popular amps into a convenient floor based stompbox. Offering you all you need to deliver a powerful performance right at your feet.
You’ll have access to Hotone's Mojo Diamond amp. Based on an early American tweed amp that helped shape the rock 'n' roll sound, the Mojo Diamond delivers sweet tones with plenty of volume and a slight hint of breakup with additional gain.
For metal players, the second channel is Hotone's Heart Attack amp. This takes inspiration for the metal amps of old to deliver hard rock, high-gain tones. Use this channel to create everything from controlled chugs to sharp, screeching leads.
Make the Mojo Attack the Core of Your Rig
Not only does the Mojo Attack combine two of Hotone's amps, it also upgrades its sound quality and increases its output to 75 watts. This lets you use the Mojo Attack as the core of your rig, removing the need to bring an additional amp with you.
Its control section has also been expanded to give you everything you need to start rocking. Both channels feature independent volume, gain, and 3-band EQ. This is perfect for dialling in your desired sounds to switch between on the fly.
You also have access to a built-in boost and reverb. Use the boost to inject your sound with up to +12dB of clean volume boost. Adjust the reverb to bring extra life and depth to your sound, with its clear, natural decay giving your tone a little more definition.
If you have your own stompboxes you want to use with the Mojo Attack, then the FX loop is perfect for you. Simply connect your loop and your tonal capabilities are instantly expanded.
More Than Your Typical Amp Sim Pedal
What makes the Hotone Mojo Attack a floor amp rather than a typical amp sim pedal is its self-adapting cab output. This lets you connect directly with any cab with an impedance ranging from 4 to 16 ohms. Perfect for the large stages.
You can still plug the Hotone Floor Amp directly into DAWs and mixing desks. With its line out and balanced XLR output featuring cab sim for a seamless integration into any touring or recording rig.
- Portable dual channel floor amp for your pedalboard
- Provides up to 75 Watts of output power
- Unbeatable Nano Legacy tone with upgraded sound quality and dynamic range
- Dual channel design combines two best-selling Nano Legacy amps in one - the Hotone Mojo Diamond and the Hotone Heart Attack
- High quality tone with independent volume, gain, and 3-band EQ
- Built-in boost provides up to +12dB of clean volume boost
- Built-in reverb with a clear, natural decay
- Compatible with cabinets of different impedances ranging from 4-16 Ohms
- 2 x Bass
- 2 x Middle
- 2 x Treble
- 2 x Gain
- 2 x Volume
- Reverb Footswitch
- Channel A/B Footswitch
- Boost Footswitch
- Cab Sim On/Off
- Ground Lift On/Off
- Input: 1/4'' Instrument Jack
- FX Loop: 2 x 1/4'' Jack (Send/Return)
- Speaker Output: 4-16 Ohms
- Line Out: 1/4'' Jack
- Balanced Out: XLR
- Built-in Boost: Max. +12 dB Pure Clean Boost
- Power Requirement: 18-20V DC Centre Positive
- Current Consumption: Min. 4.5A
- Speaker Output: 4-16 Ohms, Self-Adaptive
- Max. Output Power (19V): 75W @ 4 Ohms/40W @ 8 Ohms/20W @ 16 Ohms
- Depth: 190mm
- Width: 118.5mm
- Height: 53.5mm
- Weight: 792g (without PSU)