View Full Description
Loaded With Floating Godin Pickup
Powered by a single Floating Godin Mini-Humbucker Jazz Pickup at the neck, the Godin 5th Avenue Natural Flame produces full-bodied and well-rounded tones that work well with Jazz styles. With perfect levels of clarity and focused tones, the Godin 5th Avenue Archtop provides players with classic Jazz tones that can be easily shaped with the ergonomic Volume and Tone controls.
Stunning Flame Maple Construction
The 5th Avenue Natural Flame features flame maple top, back and sides, for bright and tight tonal characteristics with a unique appearance. Flame maple as a body tonewood delivers excellent levels of sustain, and it holds a strong, upper midrange with good bite. The 5th Avenue Jazz is also crafted with a Canadian Wild Cherry core, which provides vibrant articulation, and exceptional levels of clarity.
Flame Maple Neck With Ebony Fingerboard
The flame maple construction continues with the neck, which brings bright highs, and crisp, tight lows. The flame maple neck offers a stunning grain pattern, as well as being a dense, strong wood that has stability and durability. The neck is topped with an ebony fingerboard, which yields plenty of bright attack and snappy tones, that enhances the maples tones. The maple and ebony combination enhances the guitar's overall tone with ringing sustain, and great response that works for a variety of playing styles.
Classy Jazz Appearance
The Godin 5th Avenue was designed with the Jazz player in mind, and that is certainly evident through its appearance. The Archtop is finished in Natural Flame, which allows the beautiful wood grain of the flame maple to appear through the high gloss polish, for a unique look. The finishing touches include a black half pickguard, a pair of 'F' holes, a custom tailpiece and the contoured 3-a-side headstock; which all contribute to the elegant, jazz appearance.
About Godin Guitars
Godin Guitars are a Canadian company founded by Robert Godin out of La Patrie in Quebec. Godin manufacture out of six factories in Canada and the US, and then ship around the world. They are known to provide guitars under a range of different brands, yet they have since carved a name for themselves with their own range of electric and acoustic guitars.
- Designed specifically with Jazz players in mind
- Arched top & back enhance tone with mellow yet tight response
- Flame maple top, back & sides offer incredibly bright tones
- Canadian Wild Cherry core provides rich, vibrant sound
- Flame maple neck yields good levels of sustain
- Ebony fingerboard enhances tone with snap & twang
- Floating Godin Mini-Humbucker Jazz pickup produces clear, full-bodied tone
- Floating black pickguard, pair of F holes & 3-a-side contoured headstock for classy appearance
- Natural High Gloss finish over unique & beautiful wood grain of the maple
Body & Bridge
- Body Core Material: Canadian Wild Cherry
- Back & Sides Material: Flame Maple
- Top Material: Flame Maple
- Finish: Natural Flame
- Bridge: Graphtech Adjustable Tusq & Custom Tailpiece
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Flame Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony Ergocut
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Scale Length: 24.84"
- Nut Width: 43.7mm
Hardware & Electronics
- Pickup: Floating Godin Mini-Humbucker Jazz
- >Controls: Volume, Tone
- Hardware: Ebony
- Tuners: High-Ratio Open Gear Nickel
- Pickguard: Engraved Floating