View Full Description
Solid Engelmann Spruce & Solid Mahogany Construction
The Faith Eclipse Neptune features an entire solid wood construction for a superior tone and incredible dynamic response. Its solid engelmann spruce top yields crisp articulation and a slightly richer mid-range than sitka spruce. The solid top's smooth tone provides a versatile soundboard that is able to accommodate numerous genres and techniques with equal ease, from a variety of picking styles to heavier strumming patterns. Furthermore, the solid engelmann spruce top is attached to solid mahogany back and sides that add warmth, resonance and plenty of emphasis to the bass and trebles, providing the player with a rich, complex, and full-bodied sound that is more well-known as the 'classic' acoustic voice.
Mahogany Neck & Macassan Figured Ebony Fingerboard
With a neck constructed from mahogany, the Eclipse Neptune offers a quick and dynamic response with plenty of warmth and resonance. Mahogany's nature allows it to respond superbly to numerous playing styles and techniques with ease, perfect for getting creative and unleashing true potential. Furthermore, the neck is topped with an Macassan figured ebony fingerboard that adds ringing sustain, plenty of bite and a bright sizzle to the guitar's overall tone. For added aesthetic appeal, the fingerboard also features Faith's majestic 'F' logo placed on the 12th fret and inlaid in mother of pearl for an elegant look.
Baby Jumbo - Neptune
The Faith Eclipse Neptune features a scaled down jumbo body, providing the player with the same powerful voice that a full-sized and more traditional jumbo can project, but within a more comfortable size. Removing the bulky body and replacing it with a slimmer, more compact size and a 16'' lower bout also provides comfort, and sonically produces plenty of balance, definition and superb acoustic volume. Furthermore, with its sonically-powerful body, combination of solid timbers, and legendary Patrick James Eggle bracing, the Faith Eclipse Neptune delivers a harmonically-rich tonality that is expected on higher-end instruments.
Equipped with a Shadow Stereo preamp and Shadow Nanoflex 6 pickup, the Eclipse Venus offers basic sound tweaking for live, studio and rehearsal environments. Additionally, its Shadow Nanoflex pickup captures the acoustic's natural voice and projects it purely, clearly, and faithfully. The Eclipse Venus also has a Shadow Stereo preamp that features a convenient on-board tuner for precise and easy tuning on-the-go. Furthermore, the preamp provides tone tweaking controls for optional sound shaping when plugged in which include volume, treble, middle, and bass. Lastly, a phase button is also featured which prevents undesirable feedback when plugged-in.
Patrick James Eggle Bracing
The Patrick James Eggle X-brace design and is made from quarter-sawn spruce, offering reinforced structure with enhanced tone and volume. Bracing serves two purposes, to stop the guitar from collapsing under string tension, and to shape the guitar's sound. The Patrick James Eggle X-brace design forms an X shape that intersects just behind the sound hole, giving support and stability to your guitar, and a rich, beautifully balanced tone with superb volume, projection.
- Faith hardcase included
- All-solid wood construction for a rich sonic performance
- Patrick James Eggle bracing for a richer, louder acoustic sound
- Grover rotomatic machineheads keeps tuning and intonation precise and stable
- Gloss black finish, chrome hardware, abalone rosette and MOP 'F' inlay provides an edgy, performance-ready appearance
- Neptune body offers superb response to a variety of genres and techniques, perfect for the player craving a versatile, performance-ready instrument
Body & Bridge
- Top Material: Solid Engelmann Spruce
- Body Material: Solid Mahogany
- Body Type: Neptune - Baby Jumbo
- Binding: Solid Flamed Maple
- Bridge Material: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Bridge Pins: Macassan Figured Ebony w/ Abalone Dots
- Bracing Pattern: Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Bracing Material: Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Rosette: 5 mm Abalone w/ Fibre Boarder
- Colour: Black
- Finish Type: Gloss
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Colour: Black
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Neck Joint: Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design (12th Fret Join)
- Fingerboard Material: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 16''
- Fingerboard Inlay: Mother of Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Nut Material: TUSQ
- Nut Width: 43 mm
- Truss Rod: 2 Way
- Scale Length: 650 mm
Hardware & Electronics
- Hardware Colour: Chrome
- Tuners: Grover Rotomatic
- Pickup: Shadow Nanoflex 6
- Preamp: Shadow L4020HEX Stereo
- Preamp Controls: Volume/Bass/Middle/Treble/Phase/Tuner
- Case: Faith Hardcase Included