View Full Description
Soft Clip Technology
The EBS Reidmar 750 Lightweight Bass Amp Head takes its inspiration from the original Reidmar amp, with added features that appeal to the modern player. This powerful amp delivers a classic 'boutique' amp tone, thanks to the advanced soft-clip technology, that ensures your amp does not suffer any loss of definition in the low register when the volume is turned up.
Easy-To-Use Control Panel
Like many amp head from EBS, the Reidmar 750 features a familiar interface with 4-band EQ including Bass, Treble, Mid and Freq. Other control options include Gain, Comp/Limit, Bright, Drive and Volume. The renowned built-in compressor and the 4-band EQ-section are really intuitive and feature the characteristic Bright and Notch filters.
The Reidmar 750 also features an Effects loop (send and return), Balanced XLR-out for live and studio use (with pre/post EQ switch and Ground Lift), Line out, Headphones out and Speakon speaker output. A couple new features on the back are the Mini-tele input for adding recorded music to play along with when practicing, and the Remote Control Connections to add a footswitch, such as the EBS RM-4, to switch on and off Character Filter and Drive, bypass the EQ or Mute the amp.
As well as providing a superb tone, the Reidmar 750 features a lightweight design, weighing only 3.7kg. Gigging musicians can also benefit from the integrated carry handle that allows easy transportation.
- Analogue preamp, Class-D Power Amp with 4-band EQ
- Effects Loop. Built-in Compressor. Character Filter. Filter Bypass. Notch Filter to prevent feedback. Bright Filter. Drive.
- XLR-Out with Speaker Simulation.
- Possible to use with the EBS RM-4 footswitch to control Character Filter (On/Off), EQ-section (On/Bypass), Drive (On/Off) and Mute.
- 120 V/230V switchable
- Lightweight and extremely portable
- Integrated handle for easy transportation
- Output Power: 750 W Dynamic Output @ 4 ohms
- Input Impedance: 1 Mohms / 100 pF
- Gain Range: -00 - +30 dB
- Character Filter: Shelving, High/Low Pass, +7 dB @ 40 Hz, -2 dB @ 800 Hz,+3 dB @ 10 kHz
- Tone Controls:
- Bass Shelving +/-18 dB @ 60 Hz
- Mid Bandpass Filter 100 – 6000 Hz +/- 12-15 dB
- Treble Shelving +/-18 dB @ 6 kHz
- Bright Shelving +15/-0 dB @ 10 kHz
- Drive: min/max 0/34 dB
- Balanced Output: -10 dBv, Pre/Post EQ, GND Lift
- Remotes Output: Remote Jack RING = Mute / TIP = Drive
Filter Jack RING = Filter Mode / TIP = Character
- Output Power: 700 W RMS @ 4 ohms load (350 W RMS @ 8 ohms)
- Dimensions: (WxDxH) 15.2 x 10.4 x 3.0” (38.5 x 26.5 x 7.5 cm)
- Weight: 3.7 kg (8.2 lbs.)