View Full Description
Exceptional Celestion Projection
For ultimate Blackstar projection, the S1-45 Combo is loaded with 2 x 12" Celestion Vintage 30 speakers. The Celestion 30 driver can handle plenty of power and is designed to reproduce the wide tonal palette of sounds that the Series One amps are able to achieve. The Celestion Vintage 30 delivers an overall detailed and focused sound, that yields full lows, a rich mid range and a sparkling top-end.
Choose Between Clean & Overdrive Channels
The S1-45 Combo Amp is equipped with two channels that users can select, in order to find their ideal voice. The channels include Clean and Overdrive, which each have two modes that can be selected via controls on the head, or via the footswitch. The Clean channel offers Bright Clean mode for ringing tones, and Warm Clean which offers rich and crunchy harmonics. The Overdrive channel includes Crunch mode that provides users with a punchy, overdriven sound, and Super Crunch offers a full on, intense crunch effect.
Array Of Versatile Controls
The Blackstar Series One 45 Combo Amp is equipped with a variety of different controls, which provides users with increased versatility. The Clean Channel has a Gain control that is for adjusting the amount of distortion which ranges from a clean, subtle effect to a broken up overdrive. The Overdrive Channel also features a Gain control that when increased clockwise, can achieve a full on and intense distortion. Both channels are equipped with a Volume control that lets you adjust the amount of overall projection of the effects. There is a Master section within the controls, which consists of a Resonance knob that controls the overall bass response of the head; and moves from a tight, focused response to full-bodied and resonant. The Presence control adjusts the overall treble response, and the Master Volume controls the overall projection that the amp offers.
No Blackstar amp would be complete without the patented ISF control. This easy-to-use function enables players to achieve the choice of two iconic tones at the turn of a dial. When turned counter clockwise, the amp delivers a classic American characteristic, with a tight bottom end. When turned clockwise, the amp delivers a classic British tone with a woody texture. ISF is perfect for players who like a variety of tones and styles, and ideal for cover bands who might feature both tones.
Award Winning Blackstar Series One
The Blackstar Series One amps are designed to provide players with the ultimate guitar sound, as well as plenty of versatility and sculpting options. Like all Blackstar amps, the Series One is built to the highest quality, to ensure that it will withstand the rigours of the road. For incredible versatility, the Series One amps are equipped with MIDI control which allows you to select a channel on the amp head, and change the patch on a MIDI processor that is connected to the effects loop. The effects loop provides you with the opportunity to connect your favourite effects pedals via the Return and Send connections. With the MIDI control and Series Effects Loop, you are able to access 128 effects/channel select possibilities.
- Loaded with 45 Watts of power
- Equipped with 2 x 12" Celestion Vintage 30 speakers for enhanced projection
- DPR controls reduces power to 4.5W for smaller gigs & studio work
- Clean Channel has Bright & Warm modes for increased versatility
- Overdrive Channel is packed with Crunch & Super Crunch for full-on distortion
- 4 modes can be adjusted with included footswitch
- Master Controls consist of Resonance, Presence & Volume
- Control channel select via MIDI Program for access to 128 program changes
- Solid & durable construction built to withstand the rigours of the road
- Effects loop allows connection of your favourite effects pedals
- 3-Band EQ includes Bass, Middle & Treble for tone shaping
- Speaker Emulated Output offers pro direct recording & connection to PA
- Equipped with patented ISF (Infinite Shape Feature) for unlimited tonal options
- Series: Series One
- Amp Type: Valve
- Preamp Valves: 1 x ECC82, 3 x ECC83
- Poweramp Valves: 2 x EL34
- Watts: 45 W
- Inputs: Guitar
- Controls: Clean Gain, Clean Volume, Overdrive Gain, Overdrive Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble, ISF, Resonance, Presence, Master Volume, DPR
- Channels: 2 - Clean Channel (W/Warm Plexi & Bright Class A Type Modes), Overdrive Channel (With Crunch & Super Crunch Modes)
- Speaker Type: Celestion Vintage 30
- Speaker Size: 12"
- No. Of Speakers: 2
- Weight: 34.7kg
- Dimensions: 710 x 551 x 302 (mm)
Your order may contain items that use a 240V UK plug
Any electrical items in your order may have been designed to work with a 240V circuit, using a United Kingdom G type plug connection. An adapter or transformer may be required for these items to work properly and safely in your country. Some items work with a range of voltages, or have a switchable voltage control built in. Please refer to the specific product details for further information.