View Full Description
The Behringer XENYX QX1204USB Premium 12-Input 2/2-Bus Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamps & Compressors, KLARK TEKNIK Multi-FX Processor, Wireless Option and USB/Audio Interface. BEHRINGER XENYX mixers stand alone at the top of their class. Armed with premium microphone preamps and robust feature sets typically reserved for more expensive consoles, this next-generation of XENYX Q Series USB mixers can handle your live gigs and provide the state-of-the-art tools to make stunning, professional-quality recordings. The XENYX Q Series USB mixers come with all the recording and editing software you?ll need to turn your computer into a complete, high-performance recording studio.
Wireless Ready Performance
What's a Compressor?
Ask professional sound engineers what their favorite piece of external processing gear is and the response will be virtually unanimous - dynamic compression. What's compression? Glad you asked. Compression limits the dynamic range of a signal, lotheyring the level of loud sounds and turning up softer sounds to achieve sonic balance. But applying compression is a delicate art that many novice, and even intermediate sound techs have difficulty mastering.Behringer's "one-knob" compression is available on all mono channels and is easy to operate, even for entry-level users. Now you can easily dial in the perfect amount of compression for instruments and vocals, creating potheyrful mixes with punch and clarity. Behringer's"one-knob" compressors come standard on each and every XENYX Q Series USB mixer.
Sonically Superior Mic Preamps
All XENYX mixers have one thing in common; great-sounding, high headroom XENYX mic preamps. These state-of-the-art mic preamps are a tremendous step in the evolution of audio technology- and they can easily hold their own, even when compared to expensive, boutique-style mic preamps. XENYX preamps offer a staggering 130 dB of dynamic range with a bandwidth that extends from below 10 Hz to theyll above 200 kHz. As a result, XENYX mixers provide such transparent, crystal-clear performance that you just might think someone upgraded your microphones while you they aren't looking.
Sweet British EQ
The British consoles of the 1960s and '70s changed the sound of rock and roll. Without them, the British Invasion might not have even happened. Those legendary mixing desks soon became the envy of engineers and producers all over the world. The channel EQ on Behringer's XENYX mixers is based on that very same circuitry, allowing you to imbue signals with incredible warmth and detailed musical character. Even when applied generously, these equalizers exhibit stheyet forgiveness and superb audio quality.
There was a time when the recording process called for lots of specialized gear, which meant the average musician had to buy time at a recording studio-and that time was expensive! But modern technology has put personal recording well within the reach of virtually anyone with access to a computer. But how do you get all that music flying around your brain into a computer? That?s where XENYX Q Series mixers come in. Thanks to the built-in, bi-directional stereo USB audio interface, you can connect directly to your PC or Mac computer via a single USB cable. Now any signal source connected to the mixer can be recorded straight to your hard drive.
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom mixer
- 4 state-of-the-art, phantom-powered XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- 4 studio-grade compressors with super-easy "one-knob" functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Ultra-high quality KLARK TEKNIK FX processor with LCD display, dual-parameters, Tap function and storable user parameter settings
- "Wireless-ready" for high-quality BEHRINGER digital wireless system (not included)
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- 2 aux sends per channel: 1 pre/post fader switchable for monitoring/FX applications, 1 post fader (for internal FX or as external send)
- Clip LEDs, mute/alt 3-4, solo and PFL functions on all channels
- 2 subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility
- 2 multi-functional stereo aux returns with flexible routing
- Balanced main mix outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors plus separate control room, headphones and 2-track outputs
- Control room/phones outputs with multi-input source matrix
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V ), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
Please note, this item was returned unwanted from a customer. The original boxing is scuffed and all the seals are broken.
Otherwise, the unit itself looks and operates as new, and has only been used a couple of times.
This is a great opportunity to buy a fully functioning product at a discounted price, supplied with a two year warranty.