View Full Description
Ampeg SVT Micro VR Bass Amp Head
Don't be fooled by its diminutive, dare we say "cute", appearance. The Ampeg Micro-VR stack is a compact powerhouse fully capable of pumping genuine Ampeg tone into live performances and recording. The highly portable, 200W Micro-VR head delivers pure Ampeg looks and tone. Pair it with the perfectly matched SVT-210AV, featuring two 10-inch Eminence drivers for ultimate tone. The Micro-VR stack is ideal for bleed-sensitive recording situations and is the perfect alternative to a combo. Great sound, unmatched portability, Perfect for any musical setup you throw at it.
The Micro-VR head delivers 200W of pure Ampeg tone, in a package that could practically fit in your pocket. This deceptively small head provides the looks of the classic SVT-VR that made the original famous in the 1970's. A balanced direct out, -15dB pad, on-board limiter and dual speaker outs offer tremendous versatility whether on stage, or in the studios. The 1/8" stereo input and output let you easily integrate an MP3 player for practice or recording. Pair it with the companion SVT-210AV cab for a fully gigable, but super micro rig.
- 200W MOSFET power section
- Sleek vintage styling of the Ampeg SVT-VR
- Balanced direct out
- Dual speaker outs
- 3-band EQ
- Onboard switchable limiter
- -15db pad
SVT Micro VR Bass Amp Head Specifications
- Preamp: Solid State
- Power Amp: MOSFET
- RMS Power Output: 200watts @ 4ohms
- Inputs: 1 x Instrument, 1 x 1/8"
- Outputs: 1 x Headphone (1/8"), 1 x XLR, 2 x 1/4" (Speaker)
- Balanced Line Out: Yes
- Compressor: No
- Limiter: Yes
- Equalizer: 3 Band
- External Effects Loop: Yes
- DI Output: Yes
- Headphone Output: Yes
- Weight: 5.9KG
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 12" x 5.5" x 10"
The Ampeg SVT-210AV packs the 70's original into a highly portable, but potent size. Two 10" Eminence speakers and Ampeg's legendary "Infinite Baffle" design delivers pure Ampeg tone into any live performance or bleed-sensitive recording. Pair it with the companion 200W Micro-VR head for a fully gigable, but super micro rig.
- 2x10" Eminence speakers
- 200W power handling @ 8 ohms
- Ampeg's "Infinite Baffle" design
- Super compact and lightweight
- Perfectly matched to Micro-VR head
SVT-210AV Cabinet Specifications
- LF Driver: 2 x 10" Eminence Speakers
- RMS Power Handling: 200 Watts @ 8 Ohms
- Frequency Response (-3dB): 58Hz-5kHz
- Usable Low Frequency (-10dB): 40Hz
- Nominal Impedance: 1 x 8 Ohms (Mono)
- Handling Weight: 11.7 KG
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 13" x 24" x 11"
Speaker Cable by Gear4music, Jack to Jack, 1m
Included with the pack is a professional Loudspeaker cable, 7.1mm OD, two Cores of 30 x 0.17mm copper wire. Simply designed with high quality components, this cable will get the job done.
Your order may contain items that use a 240V UK plug
Any electrical items in your order may have been designed to work with a 240V circuit, using a United Kingdom G type plug connection. An adapter or transformer may be required for these items to work properly and safely in your country. Some items work with a range of voltages, or have a switchable voltage control built in. Please refer to the specific product details for further information.