View Full Description
Included in this pack:
- DD480x Drum Kit
- SubZero DR-30 Drum Monitor
- Drum Stool
- 6m Jack Instrument Cable
Mesh heads across the board
The DD480x's high-quality mesh drumheads offer excellent levels of response and feel - the closest you'll get to acoustic drum skins. Additionally, the cymbal and drum pads benefit from dual-zone technology, meaning you can fully experiment with your playing style. With increased variation - including rim shots and cymbal chokes - you can express yourself as much as you would on a traditional acoustic kit. You can even pull your fills and rim shots off in style with the DD480x's wooden drum pad shells.
Digital drumming redefined
The DD480x offers a fulfilling and authentic drumming experience whether you're in the studio, performing live, or practising. A thin strip of magnetic film sits between the drums' dual-ply mesh heads. Vibrations caused by playing are then detected by the kit's unique, non-contact sensory technology. This is used to translate your performance into digital information with improved accuracy. Highly responsive, this patented technology provides a much more detailed playing experience than most off-the-shelf kits.
A vast digital sound module
The DD480x's powerful sound module features 30 fully-customisable preset kits, as well as 470 individual percussion sounds. This vast onboard sound library gives you endless choices for gigging, recording, and practice. When gigging, you can connect the line output to an amp or mixer. For practice, there's a handy AUX input for playing along with your favourite tracks, while its headphone output means you can rehearse without disturbing others - play at all hours of the day.
You can get even more out of the DD480x by connecting it to a computer or sound module. Drum with your full selection of VST and MIDI samples, or play and record in your favourite DAW - connected via MIDI or USB. Working with both Windows PCs and Apple Macs, the DD480x is completely plug and play.
Learn as you play - your own personal drum tutor
Refine your skills with structured training. Whether you're perfecting a tricky drum fill for the studio, or practising a full track before a gig, the DD480x's Coach Mode is a useful ally. Its inbuilt metronome will help you improve your rhythm and timing in a controlled environment. And with 38 play-along songs, each track can be slowed down to allow you to rehearse in closer detail.
The best of both drumming worlds
Premium quality and genuine versatility. The DD480x gives you the very best of digital drums with all the authentic trimmings you've come to expect from an acoustic kit. The chunky, wooden drum pad shells offer the feel and aesthetic of an acoustic kit, while the unique sensor technology establishes the DD480x as a premium electronic kit. Fuse together the best of both drumming worlds with the truly versatile DD480x.
DD480x Drum Pads
- Snare pads: 10" dual-zone mesh snare drum pad
- Tom pads: 1x 10" dual-zone mesh tom pad, 2x 8" dual-zone mesh tom pads
- Pad depth: 100mm (including 10mm rim)
- Cymbal pad 1: Dual-zone crash cymbal with choke
- Cymbal pad 2: Dual-zone ride cymbal with choke
- Hi-hat: Dual-zone hi-hat cymbal pad
- Hi-hat control pedal: 1
- Kick Trigger: 8" mesh pad
- Sounds: 470 high-quality voices
- Drum kits: 30 preset kits (fully editable)
- Songs: 38 preset songs
- Connectors: Loom connector, MIDI in/out, aux. in, stereo headphone out, L/mono and R out, power, USB, tom expansion, crash 2 expansion
- Controls: Power, cursor buttons, + & - buttons, rotary wheel, volume knob, song button, play/pause button, tempo button, click button, coach button, mute button, record button, return button, setup button, F1 - F3 function button
- Maximum Height: 60cm
- Minimum Height: 47cm
- Seat Diameter: 30.5cm
- Pole Diameter: 1"
- Power Output: 30W RMS, 1.0 THD into 8 Ohms
- Speaker: 10" Woofer, 3" Tweeter
- Inputs: E-Drums, Line
- Controls: 2x Volume (one for each input), LOW, HIGH, Return level, Send Level, On/Off
- Input Sensitivity: Normal 80mV, F = 1Khz
- Noise: -50dB (Gain Max)
- Dimensions: 390mm(W) x 360mm(H) x 400mm(D)
- Weight: 15kg
Music is for everyone, so we’re making it easier for you to start playing. Backed by our years of professional experience, the Gear4music range gives you access to a vast collection of instruments, audio gear and accessories. Produced ethically and responsibly, they're suitable for every musical interest while meeting the expectations of a caring world. There’s never been a better time to start making music.
Your order may contain items that use a 240V UK plug
Any electrical items in your order may have been designed to work with a 240V circuit, using a United Kingdom G type plug connection. An adapter or transformer may be required for these items to work properly and safely in your country. Some items work with a range of voltages, or have a switchable voltage control built in. Please refer to the specific product details for further information.