We are looking to recruit a full time Merchandiser to join our Purchasing team, based at our Head Office in York. This is a fantastic opportunity for an interesting career within the music products industry.View all information
As a Merchandiser you will be responsible for all aspects of online merchandising that impact on the company’s ability to sell products. You will ensure that the products are displayed and represented in a way that makes them both easy to discover and desirable to the customer, guiding them towards making a purchase.
- Ensuring the quality of online product listings;
- Coordinating relevant departments when launching new products;
- Driving new product launches and promotions;
- Improving existing listings where necessary;
- Ensuring and maintaining company standards on our website;
- Ensuring a smooth user experience
- Analysing website traffic to determine the most popular areas and those which require more attention.
Desired Skills & Qualities
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent written language skills with relevant qualifications.
- “Expert level” understanding of either Percussion or Live Sound products and their uses.
- Number of years’ experience in retail: merchandising, sales, purchasing, pricing, preferably in musical instruments or production.
- IT proficient with advanced knowledge of Excel and knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Strong organisational skills with ability to manage multiple projects, prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Superior communication skills; able to communicate persuasively and clearly across teams.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Considerable knowledge of musical instruments/equipment.
Salary Range: As market leaders Gear4music are able to offer competitive remuneration packages based upon skills & experience.
Working Hours: 39.5 hours per week, Monday – Friday 9am-5:30pm.
How to Apply
If you would like to be apply for a Web Assistant position please submit your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.