Our growing team is looking to recruit a Brand Manager to join our Purchasing Department at our new HQ premises in York.View all information
As a Brand Manager you will be allocated a supplier and be responsible for all activities that surround the Marketing, Merchandising and Inventory Management of all its associated brands. Reporting to the UK Purchasing Manager, you will be required to have an exceptional understanding of guitar, electronic drums, recording, production, live sound and keyboard products.
- Coordinate product launches and promotions in collaboration with marketing, merchandising and e-commerce teams.
- Ensure exceptional product representation of all associated sku’s both on-line and in-store.
- Maintain good vendor relationship attending all required training events and product showcases.
- Provide specialist support to customer service and social teams.
- Identify opportunities for product exclusives or promotions.
- Ensuring good stock availability at all international locations and meeting company stock turn expectations.
- Monitor competitors’ market, assortment and promotional tactics.
Desired Skills & Qualities
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent written language skills with relevant qualifications.
- Number of years’ experience in retail: sales, purchasing, pricing, merchandising, preferably in musical instruments or production.
- Aptitude with numbers and understanding of retail metrics.
- I.T proficient with advanced knowledge of Excel and knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Strong organisational skills with ability to manage multiple projects, prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Superior communication skills; able to communicate persuasively and clearly across teams.
- Excels in team environment and in building strong interpersonal relationships.
- Salary Range: As market leaders Gear4music are able to offer competitive remuneration packages based upon skills & experience.
- Working Hours: 39.5 hours per week, Monday – Friday 9am-5:30pm.
How to Apply
If you would like to apply for this role please submit a CV and covering letter to email@example.com.