Senior PPC Account Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior PPC Account Manager to join our growing e-commerce business. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the strategic planning and execution of our UK Paid Search programmes, advertising over 39,000 online products and 745 brands. There is also the opportunity to provide support and direction to teams running Paid Search campaigns across European markets.
This role could be a great development opportunity for senior executives/account managers and a fantastic opportunity to gain Pan-European PPC experience.
- Day to day management of high spending UK PPC campaigns;
- Delivering optimisation based on a variety of KPIs and ensuring PPC accounts achieve appropriate ROI results and meet key business objectives;
- Providing support for the PPC Manager on the Pan European strategy and delivering recommendations to maximise performance results;
- Able to independently manage PPC workloads within agreed time frames, run optimisation plans and help European PPC Executives identify new sales opportunities;
- Developing, implementing and optimising highly innovative paid search tests to improve channel performance;
- Staying up to date with industry trends, competitor activity and latest paid search innovations and demonstrating how these can be incorporated into the PPC strategy;
- Collecting and interpreting performance data and competitor reviews. Providing actionable recommendations to senior management;
- Producing and presenting KPI reporting for key business stakeholders.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ideally 3 to 4 years of PPC experience, gained in either an agency or a client side role across the Google and Bing platforms;
- Google AdWords and Google Analytics certified would be advantageous;
- Experience handling budgets of several thousands of pounds per day and dealing with performance targets;
- Knowledge of additional European languages will be advantageous;
- Strong ability to present ideas and optimisation opportunities to deliver fast and profitable results;
- Highly analytical, data driven with strong reporting skills and knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- Organised, with a good eye to detail and a mind of an effective problem solver;
- Proactive team player, able to work individually and as part of a team.
Things to Consider
- You must have eligibility to work in the UK
- You must have the ability to work from our office in York, UK
Salary: As market leaders we are able to offer highly competitive remuneration packages.
We are able to offer support with relocation packages for the right candidate.
Working Hours: 40 hours p/w, Mon-Fri 8:30am-5pm.
How to Apply
If you would like to be considered for this position please submit your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.