Gear4music are currently looking for an Office Administrator to join our Software Development Team in Manchester.View All Information
Working closely with the Chief Technical Officer and Director of Operations the successful candidate will have responsibility for all office administration, receptionist and PA duties, HR & Finance administration, and health & safety reporting.
As this is a broad-ranging role the ideal candidate will have a positive ‘can do’ attitude, be flexible and happy to support the business in all areas required. General duties will include
- Stationary orders & office purchases
- Receptionist duties
- Hospitality for visitors
- Organise company lunches and social events
- Manage any maintenance contractors required onsite
- Building & facilities support
- Maintain kitchen areas & supplies
HR and Finance
- Updating online personnel files
- New starter induction
- General HR support & 1st line contact for queries
- Processing expenses
- Reconciling company credit cards and receipts
Health & Safety
- Daily monitoring of potential hazards
- Conduct Risk assessments
- Maintain COSHH data library
- Key Holder Responsibilities
- All General Office Queries
Desired Skills & Experience
- Substantial office administration / PA / receptionist experience with the ability to deal with a wide range of matters independently;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Proactive, enthusiastic and self-motivated;
- Experience of dealing with petty cash and financial matters;
- Key holder responsibilities.
Gear4music currently employs approximately 280 staff, with around 35 employees working in the Manchester office. We are currently recruiting more developers, and expect our Manchester team to grow significantly during the next three years. With the support of our CTO based in Manchester and Head Office in York, this is an opportunity to be part of the exciting Gear4music growth story.
- Salary Range: Circa £20-23k dependent on expertise and experience.
- Working week: Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, 39.5 hours per week (30 min early finish on a Friday)
How to Apply
If you would like to be apply for a this position please submit your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.