Music Gear News
Win a Set of Zildjian-Edition AudioFly Headphones Worth 149.99 GBP!
Enter our competition on social media to win a set of special-edition Zildjian headphones. Find out how to enter here…
Zildjian is one of the world's leading manufacturers of cymbals and we've supplied them to countless happy musicians over the years.
Zildjian has collaborated with the Australian pro-audio manufacturer AudioFly to produce the limited-edition Zildjian AF240 headphones, and we've been given two sets to giveaway!
To be in with a chance of winning a set of these premium headphones worth £149.99, all you need to do is head to the Gear4music Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram page, and upload a video or photo of you and your drum kit! Tag your post with the #G4MZildjianComp hashtag and we'll pick our favourite two winners on Saturday 15th September! Terms and conditions apply: see below. *
Enter Now #G4MZildjianComp
Zildjian AF240 AudioFly Headphones
These special-edition Zildjian/AudioFly headphones feature 40mm neodymium drivers to offer stunning sound quality across the frequency range.
The AF240's earcups are noise-isolating memory foam, so you'll be ensured both distraction-free performance with 20dB noise reduction and impeccable comfort.
A removable cable with Clear-Talk microphone gives you smartphone integration with Apple and Android devices, while the distinct Zildjian logo and black/gold design will appeal to style-conscious users.
AudioFly is based in Australia and has extensive experience creating pro-audio products for musicians and music-lovers alike. The technology created for the professional-grade AudioFly Pro IEMs has filtered down into every product in the AudioFly range, so you'll be guaranteed a premium level of tech from a distinguished product family.
By Matt Wilkinson
*Competition Terms and Conditions
- You can enter this competition via the Gear4music Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter page.
- This competition is in no way endorsed or supported by Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
- Entrants must enter by : 1) submitting a photo or video on social media 2) tagging Gear4music in the post with the hashtag #G4MZildjianComp.
- By taking part in a competition, you agree to be bound by the competition rules and by the decisions of the company which are final in all matters relating to the competition. We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner in our absolute discretion for any reason and without notice in accordance with the competition rules.
- This competition is open to all residents of the EU, Norway and Switzerland, except employees of Gear4music, Zildjian, AudioFly, and their families. No purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
- The competition will run until 12 noon BST on Saturday 15th September 2018. All entries must be received at the place specified during the period in which the competition is open and late or incomplete entries will be disqualified. No responsibility can be accepted for entries which are lost, delayed, misdirected, or corrupted during delivery to the place specified for any reason whatsoever.
- Entries must be submitted by an individual, music group or school and, unless otherwise stated, are limited to one per person, establishment, or music group / solo artist. Entries by agencies or similar are not permitted. The company does not allow product substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes.
- The winning entries will be that which has met the entry criteria and will be chosen by Gear4music.
- The winner will be notified via their route of entry after the competition closing date and can either collect the prize is person from our showroom or receive it via post.
- By entering this competition, you agree that Gear4music may use your name and likeness to promote the competition and announce the winner via our news channels on our website and social media platforms.
Related Music News
Calling all drummers! Shure's Drum Mastery 2019 competition is here. Enter now for your chance to win $5,000 of gear and a trip to Metropolis Studios, London, UK.
Watch our talented female members of staff perform a variety of music for International Women's Day 2019!
Native Instruments Traktor Pro 3 has been updated to 3.1. This premium DJ software features an upgraded interface and enhanced functionality.
Designed by musicians. Made for you. Get a great deal on musical equipment today. Get a 2-year warranty on all these incredible value instruments.
You can claim a free Roland TM-2 Drum Trigger Module with TD-25 V-Drums kits before the end of March 2019!
Recent Music News
Here at Gear4music we have a great relationship with Zildjian Cymbals and this year we were lucky enough to be invited to the factory and headquarters over in Norwell, Massachusetts, USA.
ADAM Audio is 20 years old! To celebrate, you can win a set of studio monitors plus more prizes! Find out how to enter before 31st March.
Looking for an easy and affordable way of producing music and podcasts? Join the premium Native Instruments family with the KOMPLETE AUDIO 1 and AUDIO 2 audio interfaces.
Calling all musicians on the go! Get your hands on the smallest keyboard yet from Native Instruments. The M32 is in stock now.
A headphone amplifier is an essential tool for audio recording and live sound. Here's five reasons you need one in your life.
Start your drumming journey today! The WHD Genesis is a complete drumming package, built to last. First kit? Definitely. Gigging kit? Check. Second kit for pros? Of course! Find out more…