Music Gear News
NAMM 2020 | Behringer Reveals the System 100 Eurorack Modules
NAMM 2020 | Behringer reveals the details of its new System 100 Eurorack modules
Behringer’s newest product for NAMM 2020 is a set of Eurorack-compatible modules. Faithfully recreating the Roland System 100M from 1975, there are 11 new modules promising huge versatility and affordability.
As Behringer says, “If you’re into super-fat bass sounds, in-your-face leads or flowing soundscapes, definitely check them out!”
Each new module is feature-rich with a huge range of patching possibilities. Many also come with a dual function offering even more scope.
Here’s the breakdown of the new series:
- Behringer 112 dual oscilator module featuring 3 waveforms as well as PWM and two sync modes.
- Behringer 121 dual filter with a 3-channel mixer for each filter
- Behringer 130 dual VCA
- Behringer 140 dual envelopes
- Behringer 173 gates module which has four gates and can switch audio and 6 quad buffered muliples
- Behringer 297 dual portamento controller
- Behringer 150 ring modulator, sync-able LFO, sample & hold generator, and 2 noise generators
- Behringer 172 module with 6-step phaser, analog delay, LFO and a gated delay
- Behringer 305 output module with a 4-band EQ, 4-channel mixer, line/headphone outputs, and a tuning oscillator
- Behringer 182 analog sequencer
- Behringer 110 module – a complete synthesizer with VCO, VCA and filter
Find out more | Behringer Synths
Related Music News
Making great, professional content just got easier. Get clued up on the best vlogging recording equipment with this handy gear buying guide.
For a limited time only, customers who buy any StudioLive S-Series Mixer from an authorised PreSonus dealer are entitled to a free pair of Eris E7 Monitors - saving over £00*
Want to record massive guitars but don’t know where to start? We’ve picked 5 microphones that will help you get great results, no matter what your setup.
The Looperboard from Headrush is now at v2.0, giving it incredible new vocal autotune, harmony, enhanced looping, and much more.
You can create a great performance setup in your very own garden or outdoor space. Here you'll find the gear you need to get a great sound; plus, all the essential accessories you might have forgotten about...
Welcome to the world of modular synthesis. It's much more straightforward to get started than you might think - here's our beginner's guide.
Recent Music News
In collaboration with Shure we're giving away FOUR pairs of SE Sound Isolating Earphones. Enter before 24th August for your chance to win.
RANE continues to develop the DJ game with its new RANE SEVENTY-TWO MKII mixer and TWELVE MKII motorised DJ controller.
The third iteration of the world's most popular MIDI keyboard is here, and it's better than ever. The MPK Mini MK3 is ready to enter homes and studios across the world.
Extended range guitars provide one of the best ways to unlock new possibilities in your sound. We're covering how each of these unique guitars can revolutionise your playing experience.
Akai Professional’s MPC Beats software brings legendary Akai MPC Production style and sounds to your desktop and DAW.
Whether you’re a singer-songwriter, guitarist, or just passionate about making music – looper pedals provide players with a platform of infinite possibilities. Here are our top 10 picks for the one-man-band in all of us…