Music Gear News
NAMM 2020 | Behringer Reveals the System 100 Eurorack Modules
NAMM 2020 | Behringer reveals the details of its new System 100 Eurorack modules
Behringer’s newest product for NAMM 2020 is a set of Eurorack-compatible modules. Faithfully recreating the Roland System 100M from 1975, there are 11 new modules promising huge versatility and affordability.
As Behringer says, “If you’re into super-fat bass sounds, in-your-face leads or flowing soundscapes, definitely check them out!”
Each new module is feature-rich with a huge range of patching possibilities. Many also come with a dual function offering even more scope.
Here’s the breakdown of the new series:
- Behringer 112 dual oscilator module featuring 3 waveforms as well as PWM and two sync modes.
- Behringer 121 dual filter with a 3-channel mixer for each filter
- Behringer 130 dual VCA
- Behringer 140 dual envelopes
- Behringer 173 gates module which has four gates and can switch audio and 6 quad buffered muliples
- Behringer 297 dual portamento controller
- Behringer 150 ring modulator, sync-able LFO, sample & hold generator, and 2 noise generators
- Behringer 172 module with 6-step phaser, analog delay, LFO and a gated delay
- Behringer 305 output module with a 4-band EQ, 4-channel mixer, line/headphone outputs, and a tuning oscillator
- Behringer 182 analog sequencer
- Behringer 110 module – a complete synthesizer with VCO, VCA and filter
Find out more | Behringer Synths
Related Music News
Behringer has even more news for NAMM 2020, it's the Behringer 2600!
NAMM 2020 | After 7 years’ R&D, Universal Audio has launched LUNA, a premium production and recording system available for all UA Thunderbolt interface users.
Missed the first two editions of the Dookie Drive? Don’t worry! Version 3 is here, and it’s got a unicorn on it…
Line 6 expands the legendary POD family with the POD Go, delivering the same HX modelling as the premium Helix in an ultra-portable format.
Behringer reveals the details of its new System 100 Eurorack modules
NAMM 2020 | Apogee's new Symphony Desktop Audio Interface is catching a lot of attention.
Recent Music News
Behringer's latest synth is the RD-6 Analog Drum Machine, inspired by the Roland TR-606.
Behringer has just announced System 55 Modules for The NAMM Show.
NAMM 2020 | Have SJC stolen the show at NAMM 2020? Take a closer look at their new releases.
NAMM 2020 | Empress Effects has released the ZOIA Euroburo. Introducing the ZOIA modular guitar pedal in a new Eurorack format.
Sontronics releases its new Podcast Pro microphone
NAMM 2020 | Not all comebacks are bad, sometimes they start with a boom: SE1-X. Take a closer look at the classic SE monosynth.