Music Gear News
EHX Introduce the Brand New Canyon Delay and Looper Pedal
The pedal also features a tap tempo with a tap divide function, which is then able to be operated through the built-in footswitch or external footswitch. With such practicality at your immediate disposal, you can accurately determine your preset tone through the slightest of expressions. Equipped with a Tails switch, the user can choose whether echoes repeat or stop immediately once the pedal is switched to bypass. Thanks to this innovative feature, you may now operate with complete peace of mind knowing that your sound will not compromised within a live environment.
The perfect pedal for those guitarists who love building lush soundscapes and ambient arrangements, the Canyon delay pedal is the definitive answer to those delicate instrumental passages and uplifting guitar solos. Able to deliver massive emotional impact to any song, the Canyon Delay and Looper pedal gives the modern guitarist a series of strings to their bow.
Possessing 11 unique modes the pedal is able to offer a comprehensive selection of different sounds and expressions to the discerning guitarist.
1. ECHO- Digital Delay
2. MOD- Modulated Delay: Modulation is added to give the delayed tone complexity and warmth.
3. MULTI- Multi-tap Delay: Each repeat occurs at exactly the same volume.
4. REVRS- Reverse Delay: The echoes play in reverse. This is an intelligent reverse echo that analyses what's being played for optimal accuracy.
5. DMM-Deluxe Memory Man: A faithful emulation of the tone of the famous EHX bucket brigade, analog delay pedal.
6.TAPE- Tape Delay: Simulates analog tape echoes including tape wow and flutter.
7. VERB- Reverb plus Delay: Each echo has a plate reverb applied to it.
8. OCT- Octave Delay: Each repeat is progressively shifted up one octave
9. SHIM- Shimmer: Effect generates a rich octave-shifted wash of harmony
10. S/H- Sample and Hold: Senses a guitar being plucked and produces echoes indefinitely until another pluck is sense
11. LOOP-Looper with up to 62 seconds of looping time.
By Josh Hummerston
Posted on 9 Feb 2017 11:15 to category : Instruments News
Related Music News
A stage piano that can recreate the voices of your favourite acoustic pianos, the Kawai MP11-SE
Darklgass Electronics has just introduced a new and improved upgrade to their sensationally popular Preamp Pedal, the much anticipated B7K V2 Bass Preamp pedal.
The 2.0 update has been designed to improve the overall functionality and workflow of the Katana series, granting a number of new and intuitive features
With 1 of only 3 St Vincent Masseduction guitars in the world now in stock at Gear4music make sure you don't miss out on a veritable piece of rock history.
Able to demonstrate an excellent clarity through your music, the Presonus Eris 3.5 Two-Way Active Speakers are the perfect addition to any home-based studio.
After an image of Yamaha's Genos Workstation made its way on to the web, the new workstation has set the internet alight with speculation as to its final form.
Recent Music News
A piano that offers no compromises with either its sound or functionality, the MP7SE is ideal for the professional performer in need of a versatile voice.
BOSS are celebrating their 40th anniversary in style this year with the Pedal Perks Club, in which users are entitled to various free gifts and prizes.
Pioneer has released their latest sampler, the Pioneer DJ DJ DJS-1000 Standalone Sampler. With intuitive features, its the ideal companion to the live DJ.
Presonus introduce the next addition to their line-up, the Faderport 16. With various intuitive features, the Faderport 16 is ideal for the live sound engineer.
A digital piano that's ideally suited to the intermediate player, the Roland RP-102 Digital Piano hosts a number of intuitive features for the developing pianist.
The Darkglass Microtubes B3K V2 Bass Overdrive pedal is the quintessential tool for those bassists looking to develop and diversify their bass sound.