Music Gear News
Double Competition Week! ** Now Closed ** Win a Marshall Bluetooth Speaker or a Natal Drumkit!
This week we're giving away a fantastic Marshall Stanmore Bluetooth speaker, as well as a Natal EVO drumkit! Competition closes 14th July 2018.
Well, isn't this your lucky week - we're giving away not one, but two fantastic products! If you'd like the chance to win a Natal EVO drum kit, worth £299, or a Marshall Stanmore Bluetooth speaker, worth £229, simply visit the Gear4music Facebook page and find our relevant competition post for whichever product you'd like to win - of course, you're more than welcome to enter both!ENTER NOW | Visit Gear4music on Facebook
The Marshall Stanmore active Bluetooth speaker is a compact yet powerful wireless speaker with the iconic design of a Marshall amplifier. If you want your wireless speaker to stand out from the crowd of generic Bluetooth devices, the Marshall Stanmore is sure to bring a touch of rock and roll to your home audio setup.
The Stanmore features a single 5.25" speaker, matched to a pair of tweeters for a crisp, punchy sound, while the rear bass port extends the low-end to create a complete full-range sound - perfect for any style of music. The latest Bluetooth v4.0 aptX technology ensures a solid wireless connection and, should you wish to use a standard wired connection, 3.5mm and RCA inputs are also included.
This limited-edition model features the Classic Line Black detailing and evokes the iconic spirit of Marshall amplification. If you want your Bluetooth speaker to make a mark in your home, this is the amp for you.
Find out more | Marshall Stanmore active Bluetooth speaker
The Natal EVO 22" Fusion Drum Kit is packed with a complete hardware and cymbal pack, meaning you have everything you need to get drumming, right out of the box. Whether you are a complete beginner, or you're looking for a second kit for practising with, the Natal EVO 22 is a quality set of drums and accessories offering a great performance.
The Natal Evo features 6-ply basswood shells for a resonant sound, finished in black with chrome hardware to lend a sleek aesthetic that will look great on stage.
The kit includes a complete hardware pack with all pedals and stands included, meaning you'll just need to grab a set of sticks and a stool, and you'll be ready to rock!
Find out more | Natal EVO 22" Fusion Drum Kit
Competition Terms and Conditions
- You can enter this competition via the Gear4music Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/Gear4music). Entrants must enter by : 1) submitting a "Like" on the post, 2) Sharing the post, 3) commenting on the post. By taking part in a competition, you agree to be bound by the competition rules and by the decisions of the company which are final in all matters relating to the competition. We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner in our absolute discretion for any reason and without notice in accordance with the competition rules.
- This competition is open to all residents of the EU, Norway and Switzerland, except employees of Gear4music, Marshall, Natal, and their families. No purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
- The competition will be open from 9am on Saturday 7th July 2018 and will run until 12noon BST on Saturday 14th July 2018. All entries must be received at the place specified during the period in which the competition is open and late or incomplete entries will be disqualified. No responsibility can be accepted for entries which are lost, delayed, misdirected, or corrupted during delivery to the place specified for any reason whatsoever.
- Entries must be submitted by an individual, music group or school and, unless otherwise stated, are limited to one per person, establishment, or music group / solo artist. Entries by agencies or similar are not permitted. The company does not allow product substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes.
- The winning entries will be that which has met the entry criteria and will be chosen by Gear4music.
- The winner will be notified via their route of entry after the competition closing date and can either collect the prize is person from our showroom or receive it via post.
- By entering this competition you agree that Gear4music may use your name and likeness to promote the competition and announce the winner via our news channels on our website and social media platforms.
By Matt Wilkinson
Related Music News
Did you know we're on social media? Follow us to be first in line for the latest deals!
Applications are now open for the 2018 York Culture Awards. Find out how to enter the Outstanding Busker Award, sponsored by Gear4music!
This week we're giving away a fantastic Marshall Stanmore Bluetooth speaker, as well as a Natal EVO drumkit! Closes 14th July 2018.
Recent Music News
Here at Gear4music we have a great relationship with Zildjian Cymbals and this year we were lucky enough to be invited to the factory and headquarters over in Norwell, Massachusetts, USA.
Click here to read the latest news about music equipment, product launches, industry news, and more.
Click here to see the latest competitions and promotions at Gear4music. Save money on musical instruments, software, and equipment. Find out about our active competitions.
AKAI's MPC software has been updated to Firmware 2.3, introducing three new plugin instruments and enhanced functionality.
Boss Nextone is a new series of guitar amps featuring the latest development of BOSS's Tube Logic technology for the authentic response of 4 different power tubes.
Before 31.12.18, customers buying select Apollo X interfaces can claim free UAD plugins worth up to £947!