At Gear4music we believe it is important to encourage young people into the workplace and provide training and development for the future. Working with recognised training providers we are able to provide on-the-job training resulting in a professional qualification.
Recent apprenticeships have included: Retail, Warehousing, Graphic Design, Web Content and Marketing. If you have a positive attitude and a passion for music then this could be an ideal place to start your career within the music products industry!
- 5-10 apprentice placements become available each year;
- Opportunity to embark on a career working with music products and combine work with something you love;
- Complete a formal qualification;
- Work with accredited professional training providers;
- Opportunity to progress to a permanent position upon successful completion of the apprenticeship;
- Supportive environment with lots of support from Line Manager, regular review meetings, discussions, feedback and a mentoring environment;
- Fun! Lots of other young people with a passion for music who want to work hard and do well
In 2017 Gear4music were honoured to be shortlisted for the ‘York Apprentice Employer of the Year’ award. Gear4music attended the York Apprenticeship Graduation & Awards Ceremony 2017 at the Grand Opera House to celebrate the success of all apprentices and recognise our commitment to supporting development and creating apprentice opportunities.
If you would like to apply for an apprenticeship opportunity then please visit our Current Vacancies section.