Trevor James TJ10XCDE Curved Head Student Flute
Trevor James TJ10XCDE Curved Head Student FluteDetails
The Trevor James TJ10XCDE Curved Head Flute is suitable for eager beginners and returning players alike. One of the most popular features is the flute's advanced, freeblowing headjoint. This quality allows new players to adopt and maintain an easy but rich sound quickly. The flute comes with a curved headjoint to reduce the stretch for smaller players, as well as a straight headjoint for when they grow. The flute features closed holes, offset G key, split E mechanism and C footjoint. Recommended by teachers worldwide, the TJ10XCDE is capable of taking players through their grades. The TJ10XCDE comes equipped with a purple lined wooden case with a black fleece lined cover for optimum protection during travel. As well as this, the flute comes with a care kit which helps players maintain their instrument easily and inexpensively.
Product Ref: 39931View Full Description
Buy on finance from £15.43 per month Finance from £15.43 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Advanced Curved Headjoint Features
The Trevor James 10X has a larger bore, making the instrument freer blowing. This quality allows new students or returning players to produce a rich tone quicker than ever. This also makes achieving a full range of notes very easy in comparison to many student flutes on the market. The headjoint has a classy silver plated finish, which gives a bright and controlled sound. The flute comes with a curved headjoint, which helps younger students to reach all the keys easily and comfortably. As well as that, a straight head has also been included so players won't need to replace the instrument when they grow.
Fine care and attention has been implemented in the manufacturing of these flutes. All the fittings have a tight fitting assembly, which gives a positive feel for any student starting out. Double skinned pads give an extra airtight seal over the holes, so there's no chance of leaking air. As opposed to cork, the flute uses felt underneath the tail arms to give a longer lasting design.
Triple Plated Finish
The Trevor James 10X flute has three layers of finish, which is a unique design to the TJ brand. Firstly, a layer of flash copper coating is applied to the instrument which is followed by two more layers of silver plating. This gives great durability to the instrument and means that the finish will last much longer than a standard student flute.
- Closed Holes
- Offset G Key
- Split E Mechanism
- C Footjoint
- Designed to be free blowing to assist new players in obtaining an easy, yet rich sound production
- Grenadilla wood and metal crowns as standard
- Accurate airtight seal which is vitally important to the performance of the instrument
- Felts instead of cork under the tail arms for very quiet mechanism
- Triple plated finish A double layer of silver-plating on top of a flash copper coating gives durability to the silver finish of each instrument
- Purple lined wooden case with black fleecy lined case cover
- Fine care and attention to the finishing of all key work, carefully worked during manufacture and then double checked by Trevor James' UK technicians to ensure instrument looks great to the eye
- Accuracy and tightness of all fitting of the key assembly, gives a secure and positive feel to the student
- Body: Silver Plated
- Headjoint: Silver Plated
- Mechanism: Silver Plated
- Headjoints: Curved and Straight
- Included Accessories: Purple Lined Wooden Case with Black Fleece Lined Cover, Shoulder Strap and Cleaning Kit
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.