Stentor Student II Violin, 1/4 + Accessory Pack
Stentor Student II Violin, 1/4 + Accessory PackDetails
The Stentor Student II Violin has for many years been regarded by music teachers as one of the best student violins on the market. The 1/4 size Stentor Student II Violin is a high-quality, hand made instrument designed for students who want a consistently great-sounding instrument to learn on. The body of the violin is maple and spruce, while the fingerboard and tuning pegs are ebony. The violin is supplied with a lightweight case and a high-quality bow. Included with this violin is a tuition book, music stand, spare strings and tuner so the student can get playing straight away.
Product Ref: 53011View Full Description
Spend another £73.50 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Stentor Student II Violin
The Student II violin has a solid Spruce top and solid Maple back, ribs and neck. The pegs, nut, saddle and fingerboard are all made from Ebony, with the solid wood of the fingerboard excellent for maintaining stability. The case has an integral cover with carrying straps, and includes an internal accessory pocket and external pockets for shoulder rests and music.
Team Strings Violin Tuition Book and DVD
The Team Strings Violin Tuition Book is a collection of music suited to beginner players. Ideal for music lessons, this book contains a graded course allowing violin students to learn at their own pace. Included with the book is a CD with 96 backing tracks allowing the student to practice ensemble playing at home.
Range Of Accessories
Included with this package is a set of spare strings, which give the performer a peace of mind if a string snaps in the middle of rehearsal or in a lesson. As well as that, a robust music stand has been included, which will hold sheet music and books with ease. Finally a chromatic tuner has been added so that tuning the violin is quick and easy.
- Top: Solid Carved Spruce
- Back & Ribs: Solid Carved Maple
- Neck: Solid Carved Maple
- Construction: Individual Hand Shaping & Finishing
- Purfling: Traditional Inlaid
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Top Nut: Ebony
- Bow: Strong Wood Horsehair Bow with Ebony Frog
- Case: Lightweight Case with Carrying Straps & Storage Pockets
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.