View Full Description
10th Anniversary Limited Edition
sE Electronics invented the Reflexion Filter in 2006 and quickly became a keystone in many recording studios. The Reflexion Filter is perfect for a range of applications when it comes to recording vocals, from singers and spoken word artists to rappers and more, the Reflexion Filter has been widely renowned as one of the most prominent fixtures in most studios. The filter has been used by a range of legendary musicians from Dr. Dre to Tom Petty to name but two. This 10th anniversary limited edition features the same design and construction that made the Reflexion Filter infamous in the recording industry but with a sleeker, red aesthetic and finish, with limited edition black hardware too.
Patented Multi-Layer Technology
The primary function of the sE Electronics Reflexion Filter Pro is to minimizes any background noise you may incur while recording, whether that be in a high-end studio or your home recording setup, the Reflexion Filter is perfect for a range of spaces. The filter provides a clean and neutral reduction in room reflections, removing any intrusive sounds from your recordings. This is perfect for home recording as it provides an affordable way to get the best quality vocals possible, minimising any outside noise from computer fans to neighbours. The patented multi-layer technology helps to ensure your vocals are encapsulated within the filters area, giving you the fullest and most transparent sound possible while minimising any outside noise. Unlike other models, each layers works with a different portion of the frequency spectrum, ensuring a balanced and neutral sound with no colouration.
Utilising the same technology used in the original Reflexion Filter, sE Electronics are celebrating 10 years of the filters development with its special sE red finish. This eye-catching red finish is the same as the rest of the product range from sE, keeping your equipment uniformed. The outside of the filter also features a custom engraved '10th Anniversary Limited Edition' badge. The filters' shell and hardware also features a special black finish, with the mounting hardware completely redesigned to improve stability, durability and performance value.
What's In The Box
- Reflexion Filter® Pro: 10th Anniversary Edition
- Mounting bracket
- Screw wrench
- Mic stand thread adapter
- Official signed certificate
For more information on the Reflexion Filter® Pro: 10th Anniversary Edition please refer to the PDF above.
- Limited edition version of the renowned sE Electronics Reflexion Filter Pro
- Patented multi-layer technology helps to minimise intrusive background noises and improve audio recordings
- Highly-durable construction and hardware, perfect for those on the move.
- Updated aesthetics with sE Electronics own red finish
- Redesigned hardware for increased durability and stability
- Ensures a balanced sound with no colouration
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.