iZotope Stutter Edit Virtual Effect Plugin
iZotope Stutter Edit Virtual Effect PluginDetails
Product Ref: 46597View Full Description
Spend another £55.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Stutter module is a powerful and versatile audio processing module which allows you to slice and repeat audio to create a unique glitch (staccato) effect often found in contemporary songs. With a huge range of note values to create your pattern around the Stutter module cleverly syncs to the track bpm allowing perfectly in time glitch effects
Paradigm and Effects
Inject new colours and textures into your music with the impressive real-time audio effects built right in to Stutter Edit engine. Featuring a real-time paradigm Stutter edit provides a clear and accurate wave representation whilst the option to combine filter sweeps with beat repeats, delays with reverse swoops or bit crushers with granular break-downs allows you to focus your time on the music instead of the meticulous hours editing.
Whilst the Stutter module processes audio the Generator module can be used to mix noises and crashes with your track. The Generator gives you the ideal tool for creating washes of noise, dramatic build-ups, and hits that add excitement to a track.
For live applications such as DJ sets simply choose where you want the Generator Gesture to end, and no matter where you trigger it, it will intelligently stop on the perfect beat. You can even hold a Generator Gesture as you jump between different Stutter Gestures.
Reviews"The quality of the sounds that it creates, the ease of use and the sheer amount of fun that can be had all combine to form one of the most exciting plug-ins we've tested for quite some time."
Music Tech Magazine"I found that this plug in was near enough all I needed for playing out electronic music in a live context, and it's also been a constant source of inspiration in the studio...The GUI is fantastic, with a fine degree of visual feedback as you trigger effects and blasts of noise."
Sound On Sound"Stutter Edit is the Rolls Royce of glitch effects, guaranteeing that your freaky transitions get from A to B in style."
- Play stutter sound effects like an instrument
- Remix in real-time, on stage or in the studio
- Cutting edge audio slicing and manipulation
- Create incredible frequency sweeps with the Generator Module
- Repeat and slice audio at a rhythmic values with Stutter Module
- Create LFO style modulation with the Filter Module
- Fly from a subtle chorus to a springy rubber-band effect with the deep Delay Module
- Add in digital distortion crunch or add a periodic growl using the Bit Reduction Module
- Adjust the settings to get a "vintage digital" vibe or bury the whole track in fuzz in the Lo-Fi Module
- Create stepping effects that transform your audio into complex rolls, trills and even arpeggios, using the Quantize Module
- Grid feature automatically corrects your timing when performing effects live
- Perfect for laptop performers, producers, sound designers and musicians
- Elegant and intuitive MIDI control allows for simple setup, letting you focus on your music and your sound
- Super low CPU and rock solid stability allows for reliable live use
- Windows: Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8
- Mac: OS X 10.6 or Later
- Plug-In Formats: AAX 64, RTAS, VST, VST3, AU
- Supported Hosts: Logic, Ableton Live, Pro Tools (7.4-11), Sonar, Cubase/Nuendo (4 or <), FL Studio, Reaper, Digital Performer
Please Note: Stutter Edit requires a MIDI input from the HOST Software.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.