Zoom U22 USB Audio Interface
Zoom U22 USB Audio InterfaceDetails
Product Ref: 73308View Full Description
Spend another £10.01 to buy on finance Finance from £1.41 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The ZOOM U-22 features available Bus Power via USB which makes it ideal for connecting to a laptop or other device with USB output. The U-22 an also be used with an iPad, however it requires 2 AA batteries or AC adapter for power, plus a Lightning-to-USB Camera Adapter for connection to iPad.
Low Noise Preamp
The ZOOM U-22 features a high-performance, low-noise mic preamp, which allows for playback at resolutions up to 24-bit/96 kHz. You can also use the U-22 as a headphone amp in order to achieve studio-quality audio direct through your headphones.
The U-22 sports XLR/TRS combo input connectivity into which a mic can be plugged, or alternatively a line-level source. Hi-Z support means that you can even connect a guitar or bass. The stereo input also lets you record an iPad or any other portable audio device.
Direct Monitoring Support
The ZOOM U-22 is also equipped with a direct monitoring switch to allow you to hear your signal before it passes through the computer, resulting in zero latency whilst recording or mixing.
Ableton Live 9 Lite Included
A download code for Ableton Live 9 Lite can also be found in the box, so that you have everything you need to start producing, mixing, and monitoring audio. Within Ableton Live 9 Lite, you can find studio-quality effects including EQ, compression, reverb, delay, chorus, filter, and more.
- Stereo USB audio interface for PC/Mac/iPad
- Connect to iPad with Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit or Lightning-to-USB
- Camera Adapter (sold separately), plus 2 AA batteries or optional AC adapter for power
- XLR/TRS input with high-performance mic preamp
- High-quality recording and playback at resolutions up to 24-bit/96 kHz
- Approximately 5 hours of operation with 2 AA alkaline batteries
- Includes download code for Ableton Live 9 Lite
- Hi-Z support
- Zero-latency direct monitoring
- Dedicated RCA L/R and headphone outputs
- Gain control knob for Mic/Hi-Z input
- +48V phantom power
- Accepts standard AA alkaline or NiMH rechargeable batteries
- Connector: XLR/TRS combo jack (XLR: 1 hot, TRS: TIP hot)
- Input gain: 0 – 43 dB
- Input impedance: 2.6 k Ω (MIC) 484 k Ω (Hi-Z)
- Maximum input level: -0.8 dBu (MIC) /+8.7 dBu (Hi-Z)
- Phantom power: +48V
- Connector: Stereo mini jack
- Input impedance: 22 kΩ
- Maximum input level: +1.0 dBu
- Connector: RCA (coaxial)
- Maximum output level: -0.8 dBu (at 0 dBFS) (into 10 kΩ load)
- Output impedance: 1 kΩ
- Connector: Standard stereo phone jack 10 mW x 2 (into 32 Ω load)
- Output impedance: 10 Ω
- Frequency characteristics: At 44.1 kHz: ±1.5dB: 20 Hz - 20 kHz - At 96 kHz: ±2 dB: 20 Hz - 40 kHz
- Input conversion noise: Measured EIN: -120 dB or less (IHF-A) at 43 dB, 150 Ω input
- Number of audio recording and playback channels: Recording: 2 channels
- Playback: 2 channels
- Sampling frequencies: 96 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 48 kHz, 44.1 kHz
- Bit depth: 24-bit
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Power Source: USB bus power (Type B) - Zoom AD-17 (Micro-B) - DC 5V power supply (Micro-B) - 2 AA batteries (About 5 hours continuous operation with phantom power off)
- Power consumption: 5W maximum
- Dimensions: 119.2 mm (D) x 91.8 mm (W) x 44.6 mm (H)
- Weight (main unit only): 151 g
- OS: Windows® 7 SP1 or later / 8.1 / 10 (32bit/64bit)
- CPU: Intel® Core i3 or faster (Operation is not guaranteed with CPUs from Atom, Celeron or Pentium series or CPUs made by AMD)
- USB: USB 3.0/USB 2.0 (Only USB host controllers with Intel Chipsets are supported. Operation is not guaranteed when used with USB hubs or expansion cards)
- OS: Mac® OS X 10.9.5 or later / 10.10 / 10.11
- CPU:Intel® Core i3 or faster
- USB: USB 3.0/USB 2.0 (Operation is not guaranteed when used with USB hubs or expansion cards)
- OS: iOS 7.1 or later
- * Requires 2 AA batteries or optional AC adapter for power, plus an Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit or Lightning-to-USB Camera Adapter.
- Operation manual
- Ableton Live 9 Lite software download code
- USB Cable
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.