Yamaha HS5I Active Studio Monitor, White
Yamaha HS5I Active Studio Monitor, WhiteDetails
The Yamaha HS5I Active Studio Monitors feature the iconic white woofer and signature sound that have become the preferred choice for countless professional audio engineers around the world. The HS5I utilises a bi-amplified design with a 5'' low-frequency driver and 1'' high-frequency dome to deliver an extended frequency range, along with astonishingly smooth responses and seamless, natural sonic transitions. The new HS5I monitor is also compatible with three optional mounting brackets, offering the flexibility needed to meet the demands of professional audio environments.
Product Ref: 74361View Full Description
Buy on finance from £5.05 per month Finance from £5.05 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Highly Efficient Transducers
The HS5I studio monitors feature newly developed transducers that achieve incredibly smooth responses over a wide frequency range. The highly efficient 1'' dome tweeter further extends the usable frequency range while the 5'' cone utilises high-quality magnets to deliver well-defined low frequencies at any output level, with exceptionally low distortion.
Low Resonance Enclosure Design
The bass-reflex enclosure is constructed from a very dense and resilient MDF with a damped acoustic response that's perfectly suited for reference monitors. Drawing from over 100 years of piano design experience, Yamaha's HSI series engineers also utilised a traditional three-way mitered-joint technique. Common to architectural design, this construction method firmly anchors the corners of the enclosure and ensures superior durability while also helping to eliminate unwanted resonance that can influence overall sound.
Controls and Connectivity
All HSI series full-range monitors feature two response controls with detailed settings, allowing you to adapt the monitor's performance depending on the surface acoustics of your own studio or production room. Room Control is ideal for attenuating the unnatural, exaggerated low-end that can often occur when speakers are placed next to walls, while High Trim provides flexible control of high-frequency responses. With XLR and TRS input connections, the HSI studio monitors can accommodate a wide range of both balanced and unbalanced sources such as mixers, keyboards, audio interfaces and more.
- 2-way bass-reflex bi-amplified nearfield studio monitor with 5" cone woofer and 1" dome tweeter
- 54Hz - 30kHz (-10dB), 74Hz - 24kHz (-3dB) frequency response
- 45W LF plus 25W HF bi-amp system for high-performance 70W power amplification
- ROOM CONTROL and HIGH TRIM response controls
- XLR and TRS phone jack inputs accept balanced or unbalanced signals
- Mounting points on 4 surfaces
- Highly efficient transducers
- Low resonance enclosure design
- Ideal for mixing & mastering, broadcast and other applications
- System Type: Bi-Amplified 2-Way Active Monitor
- Overall Frequency Response: 74Hz - 24kHz, -3dB
- 54Hz - 30kHz, -10dB
- Crossover Frequency: 2kHz
- Low-Frequency Driver: 5'' Cone
- High-Frequency Driver: 1'' Dome
- Output Power: 70W Total (Dynamic Power)
- LF: 45W, 4?
- HF: 25W, 8?
- Input Sensitivity/Impedance: -10dBu/10k?
- Input Connectors (Parallel):
- XLR-3-31 Type (Balanced)
- PHONE (Balanced)
- Level Control (+4dB, Center Click)
- High Trim Switch (±2dB at HF)
- Room Control Switch (0/-2/-4dB Under 500Hz
- Power Indicator: White LED
- Power Consumption: 45W
- Enclosure: Bass-Reflex
- Enclosure Material: MDF
- Mounting Points: Four Surfaces x 2 x M5 (60mm Pitch)
- Dimensions: 170mm x 285mm x 222mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 5.5kg (12.1lbs)
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.