Two Notes Torpedo Live Professional Loadbox With Digital Miking
Two Notes Torpedo Live Professional Loadbox With Digital MikingDetails
Product Ref: 81529View Full Description
Buy on finance from £20.72 per month Finance from £20.72 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Two Notes Torpedo Live Professional Loadbox was inspired by the legendary Torpedo VB-101, which was the first ever digital loadbox available. This upgraded model combines an analog reactive 100w RMS loadbox with a powerful 32-bit DSP.
Onboard Cab Collection & Power Amp Simulation
This studio quality unit provides you with up to 32 Two Notes cabinets at once in a single rack unit. Players can also benefit from the online virtual cabinet store to purchase additional cabinets via La Boutique using the Remote software or WoS III plug-in. Along with cabinets, the Torpedo Live also features fantastic sounding tube power amp emulations originally developed for the Torpedo VM-202.
The Torpedo Live is also equipped with 8 carefully selected microphones ready to capture your best guitar riffs. This useful selection ranges from a classic dynamic to a high fidelity condenser mic, the possibilities are endless for achieving the perfect sound. In addition, Two Notes’ exclusive proprietary cabinet and microphone measurement technology accurately emulates the sound and process of miking a guitar or bass cabinet in a professional recording studio, and provides you with the best tone possible.
This versatile unit is also equipped with a perfectly designed analog and digital circuit. Two Notes focus on the whole signal chain rather than just one portion, from your amp or preamp output to the PA, monitor, headphones or recorder, to ensure the best performance.
Guitar Cabinets Included:
- 2Notes CSG Two Notes Custom 1x12" ElectroVoice EVM12L
- Angl VintC Engl 4x12" Celestion V30
- Blonde 63 Fender Bassman ’63 Blonde Tolex Piggy Back 2x12"
- Brit 65C Marshall 1965A 4x10" Celestion G10L-35 close back
- Brit VintC Marshall Slash Signature 4x12" Celestion V30 close back
- Calif StdC Mesa/Boogie Rectifier Standard 4x12" Celestion® V30 close back
- Eddie Peavey 5150 2x12" Sheffield 1200
- Free Rock2 VHT Deliverance 2x12" Eminence P50E
- Green Tri Hughes&Kettner Triamp 4x12" Celestion Greenback
- Jazz 120 Vintage Roland JC120 2x12"
- JubilGreen Marshall 2550 2x12" Celestion Greenback
- Kerozen Diezel 4x12" Celestion V30
- Silver77 Vintage Fender Twin Reverb 2x12" orange JBL
- SilverJen Vintage Fender Twin Reverb 2x12" Jensen C12K
- The One Brunetti Neo1512 1x15" + 1x12"
- Vibro Utah Vintage 1961 Fender Vibrolux 1x12" original Utah speaker
- Vibro V30 Vintage 1961 Fender Vibrolux 1x12" Celestion V30
- Voice 30 Original Vox AC30 JMI 2x12" Celestion « Silver Bell »
- Voice 65 1965 Vox 2x12"
- VoiceModrn Vox V212H, 2x12" Celestion Alnico Blue
- Watt FanC Hiwatt 2x12" Fane close back
- XTCab Bogner 4x12" Celestion V30
- SE 6L6 Configuration Single Ended - Class A with 6L6
- SE EL34 Configuration Single Ended - Class A with EL34
- SE EL84 Configuration Single Ended - Class A with EL84
- SE KT88 Configuration Single Ended - Class A with KT88
- PP 6L6 Configuration Push-Pull - Class AB with 6L6
- PP EL34 Configuration Push-Pull - Class AB with EL34
- PP EL84 Configuration Push-Pull - Class AB with EL84
- PP KT88 Configuration Push-Pull - Class AB with KT88
- 2Notes CSB Two Notes Custom 1x15"
- Alu XL Hartke XL 4x12"
- AZ Ben SWR Big Ben 1x18"
- AZ Work SWR WorkingMan 4x10"
- Calif Low Mesa/Boogie 2x10"
- Fridge Ampeg 8x10"
- Heaven Bot David Eden 1x15"
- Heaven Top David Eden 4x10"
- Marco Markbass 2x10"
- Voice V125 Vox V125 2x12"
- Includes 32 on-board cabinets for a versatile sound
- Provides quick and easy access, eliminating set up time
- 8 carefully selected microphones to capture your best guitar riff
- Two Notes’ exclusive proprietary cabinet and microphone measurement technology accurately emulates the sound and process of miking a guitar or bass cabinet in a professional recording studio.
- Quick Preview feature of the Torpedo Remote software (Mac/PC) allows you to browse your library on your computer while playing with the Torpedo LIVE.
- MIDI and USB Capability
- Controlled ventilation and thermal security:
- 1U rack unit, ideal for stacking amongst multiple Units
- Access to 'La Boutique' virtual cabinet store
- Width x depth x height: 19 x 7.5 x 1.7 (in.) / 483 x 189 x 44 (mm)
- Weight: 4.4 lb (2 kg)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 2 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 30 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 2 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.