Toontrack EZkeys Mellotoon
Toontrack EZkeys MellotoonDetails
Product Ref: 51212View Full Description
Buy on finance from £3.21 per month Finance from £3.21 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
EZkeys comes with an extensive MIDI library, an untapped source or inspiration for you performed by a professional pianist. Covering genres from Rock and Pop to Country, Gospel, Blues and Funk, you're equipped to drag, drop and lay down the foundation to any composition in no time - whatever style you play.
With a host of revolutionary and creative songwriting features, EZkeys gives you the ability to transpose full MIDI tracks on the fly, and use the ground breaking EZkeys Chord Wheel to customize chord voicing and harmonic colour with just one mouse click.
- 32- and 64-bit VST, AU, AAX and RTAS instrument as well as low latency stand-alone application
- Drag and drop the included MIDI straight to the built-in song track
- Drag and drop support for your own or third party MIDI straight into EZkeys
- Drag and drop MIDI from the song track or directly from the song browser to your DAW or to your desktop
- EZkeys will analyze and chord-separate any MIDI on the fly
- Record or overdub MIDI directly in EZkeys
- Use your own, the included or any third party MIDI/chord progressions and transform with playing styles found in other MIDI files
- Quickly add basic chords to the timeline or drag and drop any chord from the Chord Wheel
- Real-time chord display that enables you to instantly see what chords you are playing
- Chord selector, based upon the circle of fifths, allowing you to change chords instantly
- Presets for the most commonly used chord types
- Customize the coloration of any chord by opening up the detailed view
- Alter the voicing of a chord on the fly by clicking the + or - buttons in the Chord Wheel
- "Humanize" any pre-quantized MIDI upon import in EZkeys
- Transpose individual song blocks or full songs
- Export songs or files as wave files straight from the EZkeys interface
- Comes with an easy to understand music theory document including MIDI examples
- Possibility to tune the piano by octave, semitone or cents
- Dynamics controls that let you adjust the velocity response to match your keyboard or playing style
- Three pedals: sustain, sostenuto and damping
- MIDI-learn and automation
- Ready-made presets utilizing high-quality effects from Overloud. The presets range from raw and unprocessed to heavily tweaked.
- Extensive MIDI library played by a professional session pianist
- All major styles covered (pop/rock, soul/RnB, country, gospel, jazz, blues, boogie, funk)
- All songs performed in full song structure blocks
- All songs performed with increasing intensity as intro, verse, pre-chorus, chorus and bridge variations
- Single, rhythmical and broken chords in different variations as well as FX and endings
- Straight/swing variations in 4/4 and 6/8
- Intuitive browser that lets you add you own favorites and arrange them in folders
- A carefully sampled M400 Mellotron
- Recorded at Studio 9, Sveriges Radio, Sweden through a Music Man RD50 amp using an Avalon U5 line box and Telefunken U47, Coles 4038 and DAD AX24 microphones
- All sounds are designed to be mix-ready. Just pick a preset and the sound will sit right in your mix!
- Uncompromising dynamic response for great playability
PresetsThe included signal chain presets are based on high quality effects from Overloud. You can control each preset by using a set of controls that will affect the individual parameters.
- Recorder: The original Mellotron sound with the possibility to control tape delay and plate reverb.
- Vibes: The original Mellotron sound with the possibility to control tape delay and plate reverb.
- Piano: The original Mellotron sound with the possibility to control tape delay and plate reverb.
- Solo Flute: The original Mellotron sound with the possibility to control tape delay and plate reverb.
- Viola: The original Mellotron sound with the possibility to cut or boost presence and brilliance as well as control plate reverb.
- Cello: The original Mellotron sound with the possibility to cut or boost presence and brilliance as well as control plate reverb.
- 3 Violins: The original Mellotron sound with the possibility to cut or boost presence and brilliance as well as control plate reverb.
- 3 Violins (Low Speed): Uses the 3 Violins sound recorded at low speed (50%) with the possibility to cut or boost the higher frequencies and control plate reverb.
- 16 Violins: The original Mellotron sound with the possibility to cut or boost the higher frequencies and control plate reverb.
- String Section: The original Mellotron sound with the possibility to cut or boost the higher frequencies and control plate reverb.
- MK II Brass: The original Mellotron sound with the possibility to control tape delay and plate reverb.
- MK II Brass (Low Speed): Uses the MK II Brass sound recorded at low speed (50%) with the possibility to control tape delay and plate reverb.
- Mixed Brass: The original Mellotron sound with the possibility to control tape delay and plate reverb.
- Boys Choir: The original Mellotron sound with the possibility to control plate reverb and cut or boost the higher and lower frequencies.
- 8 Voices: The original Mellotron sound with the possibility to control plate reverb and cut or boost the higher and lower frequencies.
- Beyond: A mix of the Recorder, Solo Flute, MK II Brass and the MK II Low Speed with dual phasing, panning around, a high-pass filter and plate reverb.
- Voice of Les: A mix of the Boys Choir and 8 Voices sounds with dual Leslie speakers, high-pass filter and a plate reverb.
- Clouds: A mix of the Recorder, Solo Flute and Viola with an optical tremolo and plate reverb.
- Gates Below: A mix of the Piano, Vibes, MK II Brass Low Speed with octave generators up and down, tape delay and a plate reverb.
- Phased Futures: A mix of Viola, Cello, Vibes and Brass with phaser, tape delay, a combined low and high pass filter and a plate reverb.
- ReEvolution: A soft psychedelic organ sound based on flute and brass.
- Sun Moon Wah: A soft psychedelic, reversed loops vibe pad based on flute.
- Permafrost: A bigger, modern sounding, passing through-melting-glaciers pad, based on strings.
- Flow Motion: A bigger, modern-sounding pad based on piano, vibes and brass.
- Windows: Windows 7 or newer, Pentium 4 or Athlon processor with 2GB RAM
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.6 or higher, Intel-Based Mac 2GB RAM
- 500MB of free hard disc space required
- Audio Unit, VST, AAX or RTAS host application
- Professional Sound Card Recommended
- Stand-alone version included
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 2 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 30 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 2 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.