View Full Description
All-in-one online broadcast interface
The Tascam US-32 MiNiSTUDIO is designed primarily to be used to capture and record online broadcasts, giving you everything you need to record, monitor and even add effects to your broadcasts. The US-32 features a high-speed USB 2.0 audio interface with a sample rate ranging up to 24-bit/96kHz for optimal audio quality and performance. The highly versatile design is easily integrated into your favourite DAW, and can even interface with iOS devices (using an adapter sold separately).
The range of built-in effects and built-in omnidirectional condenser microphone allow you to get started in minutes, and a large, back-lit ‘On-Air’ button starts immediate transmission to your computer. It even features 3 velocity-sensitive trigger pads for incorporating stings, adverts and one-shot sounds normally used in online broadcasting.
Built-in DSP effects
The Tascam US-32 MiNiSTUDIO includes built-in DSP effects that allow you to add a range of effects to your broadcasts in real-time, eliminating the need for external software. The high-quality on-board DSP effects include: Equalizer, Compressor, Reverb and a range of other special voice effects. This allows you to add depth, clarity and special effects to your broadcasts with ease, something normally reserved for high-end audio software.
A reverb rotary knob has been incorporated allowing you to dial in the precise amount of wet signal. It even includes a ‘Voice Effect’ On/Off button allowing you to easily switch your effects with a single press.
Wide range of connectivity
The US-32 MiNISTUDIO features a wide-range of analog and digital connectivity, allowing you to connect a variety of different audio equipment including microphones and headphones. The built-in omnidirectional condenser microphone allows you to capture studio-quality recordings straight from the interface, eliminating the need for an external microphone. If you wish to use your own microphone, the US-32 features an XLR input connector as well as built-in 48V Phantom Power so you can connect both dynamic and condenser microphones alike.
A 3.5mm, 1/4’’ headphone jack and a 3.5 mm input for headset microphones are included. The 3.5mm stereo input gives you the ability to connect portable audio and game devices, where as the XLR/TRS input jack for balanced inputs is convenient for connecting a wide range of external devices.
Lightweight, portable design
The compact, lightweight design of the US-32 makes it highly portable and perfect for taking with you anywhere you go. Its streamlined and intuitive layout places all the major functions in an ergonomic layout for quick and easy access. The US-32 features rotary dials for the headphone output and overall volume level and it even includes a sizeable level meter that gives you visual feedback on your signal levels.
Complete with intuitive software
The US-32 also comes complete with its own personal software, that gives you increased control of your hardware functions. The intuitive software presents you two panels – Easy & Expert. This gives both novice and professional users added rein of their effects, controls and functions. The ‘Easy’ Panel splits your hardware into three categories: Sound, Effect and Reverb, allowing you to control the comprehensive range of effects and parameters with ease.
You can also use the software to assign sounds to the trigger pads, as well as adjust the volume for each pad. The ‘Expert’ panel presents you with a more comprehensive controls, allowing you to control everything from buffer size to in-depth settings in the trigger pads.
- High-Speed USB 2.0 Interface designed for online broadcasting
- Built-in DSP effects including: Reverb, Equalizer, Compressor and more
- 3 velocity-sensitive trigger pads
- Simple, intuitive layout
- Built-in omnidirectional condenser microphone
- XLR/TRS balanced inputs
- Complete with dedicated software
- Large, labelled ‘ON-AIR’ button begins transmission to your computer
- Dedicated rotary Reverb knob allows you to precisely dial in the wet signal
- Voice Effect On/Off button
- 48V Phantom Power support for condenser microphones
- Built-in 3.5mm and 1/4’’ headphone jack
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1k/48k/88.2k/96kHz
- Quantization bit rate: 16/24bit
Mic IN (Plug-In Power)
- Inputs: 1
- Connector: XLR-3-31(1:GND, 2:HOT, 3:COLD), BALANCED
- Input impedance: 2.4k ohms
- Maximum input level: +7.7dBV (2.427Vrms)
- Gain: 45dB
- Input Impedance: 5k ohms or more
- Gain: 45dB
- Input Impedance: 5k ohms or more
- Maximum Input Level: +7.7dBV (2.427Vrms)
- Mic Type: Omnidirectional Condenser Mic
- Connector: 1/4” Stereo Phone-jack/ 3.5mm(1/8”) 4-pole mini jack/3.5mm (1/8”)Stereo mini jack
- Maximum Output Level: 15mW+15mW above (Less than THD+NO.1 ,32Ωloaded)
- USB: USB B-type 4-pin
- Format: USB2.0 High Speed (480MHz)
- DC IN 5V: USB Micro B type
- 44.1k/48kHz: 20Hz to 20kHz 0/-1dB (PHONE OUT, JEITA)
- 88.2k/96kHz: 20Hz to 40kHz 0/-3dB (PHONE OUT, JEITA)
- EIN: Less than -113dBu (150 ohm terminated, volume max)
- THD+N: Less than 0.008 /
- S/N ratio: 90dB or more (MIC IN to PHONE OUT, volume min, JEITA)
- Crosstalk: 95dB or more (MIC IN to PHONE OUT, 1kHz, JEITA)
For more information on the US-32 please refer to the PDF above.
- Power (when connected to PC): USB bus-power
- Power (when connected to an iOS device): USB power adapter, External battery pack, TASCAM BP-6AA
- Power consumption: 1W
- Dimensions: 5.9" W ×1.57" H ×5.11" D (150mm W x 40mm H x 130mm D)
- Weight: 0.84lb (382g)
- Operating temperature: 41 to 95?F (5 to 35°C)
- Bundled Accessories: USB cable, Users manual, warranty card