Tascam DR-10CS Recorder for Sennheiser Lavalier Mic
Tascam DR-10CS Recorder for Sennheiser Lavalier MicDetails
Product Ref: 52836View Full Description
Buy on finance from £5.06 per month Finance from £5.06 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Tascam DR-10CS connects to your Sennheiser lavalier microphone to create a compact recording system that is ideal suited to events where mobility is needed such as weddings, TV and theater productions
The DR-10CS recorder features both input and output connections, allowing the device to be used either standalone, or with a wireless transmitter. When used with a transmitter, the unit acts as a backup to protect against wireless dropouts during recording.
Recording features include auto-gain and a low-cut filter for simple setup. The DR-10CS's dual recording feature records a safety track of your audio at a lower level, so you have a backup in case of distortion. When multiple units are used, an infrared signal can synchronize settings between recorders.
- Micro Linear PCM Recorder for Wireless Beltpacks
- 48kHz/24-bit mono digital recording
- Uses standard microSD/microSDHC card media (up to 32GB)
- Dual Recording feature captures a safety track in case of distortion
- Hold function prevents accidentally switching off the recorder (All keys cannot operate during recording)
- Limiter and low-cut filter on input
- Auto gain control
- Records BWF file timestamped with time of day clock
- Time Track increment function writes new track after a preset amount of time. (There is on/off setting, but the time is 15 minutes fixed when turn it on)
- OEL display for easy visibility in any light condition
- More than 8hours recording on a single AAA battery
- Settings can be created with text file on PC and transferred to DR-10CS via USB connection
- Recording Media: microSD card (64 MB to 2 GB), microSDHC card (4 to 32 GB)
- SD Card Slot: Push-Push type (Guard cover mounted)
- Recording Format: WAV (BWF)
- Sampling Frequency: 48 kHz
- Bit Rate: 24-bit
- Channels: 1 (mono)
- Analog Audio Input: 1/8'' (3.5 mm) TRS jack with screw-lock (For Sennheiser lavalier microphones)
- Mic Input: Mic Input Gain: Low, Mid, High
- Headphones: 1/8'' (3.5 mm) stereo mini jack (dual mono operation)
- USB Connector: Micro-B type (4 pin) Maximum Output: USB 2.0 high speed mass storage
- Power: 1x AAA battery (alkaline or NiMH) USB bus power
- Battery Operating Time: Alkaline Battery (EVOLTA): About 10 hours
- RTC Battery: 1x lithium (soldered in)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 2 x 2.2 x 1'' (52 x 55.6 x 24.4 mm)
- Weight: 2.2 oz (63 g) with batteries, 1.8 oz (51 g) without batteries
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.