Studio Electronics SlimO VCO Oscillator
Studio Electronics SlimO VCO OscillatorDetails
Product Ref: 94444View Full Description
Spend another £51.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Streamlined Oscillation Module
The Studio Electronics SlimO VCO Module is a streamlined version of the SE Oscillations Module, retaining all the tonal qualities and performance value from the original. The SlimO is highly stable, providing rich oscillation, utilising the same sound engine from Oscillations Eurorack Module. The simple yet powerful design includes everything you need to create a range of tones and sounds alongside a modular synth. Its selected controls include precision rotary dials for Frequency, FM CV, Pulse Width and PW CV, giving you advanced control over every parameter.
Modulation & Connectivity
The Eurorack Module also includes 7 patch points for advanced modulation, including CV inputs for Frequency and Pulse Width parameters. This allows you to connect to a wide range of equipment from modular synths to effect units and more. The original module was based on classic modules from Oberheim and ARP, utilising a 100k spray on top. The SlimO VCO packs a punch with 6 potentiometers in total, as well as a fine tuning control for the oscillator frequency. It also includes outputs for all four waveforms.
Highly Compact Design
This streamlined version of the Studio Electronics Oscillations Module is ideal for a range of applications from modular synthesis to running effects chains with exceptional tones and versatility. Its stylish faceplate features clearly annotated inputs, controls and parameters for quick and easy access. It also boasts a three position range switch for toggling between octaves for added flexibility. Its highly compact size only requires 8HP of room on Euroracks. It comes complete with its own ribbon cable attached for added convenience.
- Utilises SE Oscillations Module’s sound engine
- Stable & rich oscillator
- Highly compact design (8HP)
- Retains same tonal and audio quality
- Three position octave switch
- 6 potentiometers including Pulse Width and Frequency control
- Includes fine tuning trim control for Oscillator frequency
- Four waveform outputs
- CV inputs for PW and FM
SpecificationsControls & Patch Points
- FREQUENCY: Oscillator frequency attenuator
- FINE: Oscillator fine-tune trim
- FM CV: Frequency Modulation control voltage attenuverter
- OCTAVE: +1/-1 octave switch
- PULSE WIDTH: Pulse Width attenuator
- SYNC IN: Oscillator sync control voltage input
- PW CV: Pulse Width control voltage attenuverter
- 1 V/O: One volt per octave control voltage input
- FM CV: Frequency Modulation control voltage input
- PW CV: Pulse Width control voltage input
- TRI: Triangle wave output
- SAW: Sawtooth wave output
- SQUARE: Square wave output
- Size: 8HP
- Depth: 39.7mm with ribbon cable attached
- Power Usage: 20mA, 39mA (+12 / -12)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.