Studio Electronics STE. 16 Dual LFO
Studio Electronics STE. 16 Dual LFODetails
Product Ref: 94451View Full Description
Spend another £15.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Versatile Dual LFOs
The Studio Electronics STE 16 Dual LFO provides two highly versatile LFOs, with each featuring 16 waveforms ranging from classic squares to random waves. The design was created in collaboration with the eowave designer Marc Sirguy for optimal audio performance. This highly versatile LFO module not only includes a wide range of waveforms and controls, it also includes amplitude modulation, frequency modulation and waveform mixing for optimal flexibility. The unorthodox approach to processing, makes it one of the most versatile LFO modules on the market. One of the most unique features is the 1 Shot function, which transforms the module into a varied percussive tool. If you apply the module to an external VC you can generate expansive, concussive encounters for more experimental tones.
Modulation & Connectivity
In addition to the 16 waveforms, the STE 16 Module provides a wide range of processing and modulation controls. The combination of the integrated modulation controls and various switches, gives you the ability to create some highly unique tones. The Speed control allows you to set the rate of the LFO, accompanied by FM and AM switches for toggling between frequency and amplitude modulation. The LFO can produce everything from standard pulses to unique waveforms such as stairchase and dome for truly unique tonal capabilities. The mix control allows you to blend between each LFO, which can also be modulated externally for added versatility. Its flexible design means it can also serve as a lo-fi digital oscillator
Design & Layout
Only requiring 16HP of rack space, this highly compact module is small yet powerful, ideal for the space conscious modular user. The faceplate is finished with a distinctive black and red paint job, providing a darker aesthetic which matches its power. There are 6 patch points in total with dual dedicated CV inputs and dual outputs. There is also switches for the 1 Shot functionality and Hi/Lo parameters. The precision rotary controls allow you to dial in your levels with ease, from subtle changes to big sweeps. Additionally, the module comes with a ribbon cable already attached for added convenience.
- Speed Control - decides frequency of the LFOs
- One Shot mode plays a single LFO waveform, triggered by reset input
- Hi/Lo range switch, 6kHz at the top range, and a 3-minute oscillation at its lowest range
- 16 different waveforms for both LFOs
- FM and AM modulation from LFO 2 on LFO 1
- MX output has the mixed signals of LFO 1 and 2
- CV inputs for frequency control
- Reset input
SpecificationsControls & Parameters
- SPEED: Sets rate of LFO
- 1 SHOT: LFO waveform plays once—needs to be triggered by the reset input
- HI/LO: In HI mode (6kHz at the top of its range) the LFO reaches the audio range—think LoFi digital oscillator; in LO mode, (starting at 5Hz) a very patient 3:40 long sweep is possible
- WAVE: Sets one of 16 different waveforms: triangle, sine, dome, ramp up, ramp down, stairchase, square, 1/2 square, impulse, four decreasing squares, random, random increasing, random pulse with, random triangles, pitched noise, and digital noise
- FM: Frequency modulation from LFO 2 to LFO 1; the Mix pot will set the amount of modulation
- AM: Amplitude modulation from LFO 2 to LFO 1; the Mix pot will set the amount of modulation
- MIX: Mix setting of LFO 1 and LFO 2
- MX (MIX): Mix output of LFO 1 and 2
- CV: Affects the speed via an external voltage
- RESET: Resets the waveform
- OUT: Balanced LFO output: FM/M/AM three position switch sets the type or mix of modulation outputted
- Size: 10HP
- Depth: 25mm with ribbon cable attached
- Power Usage: 150mA, 35mA (+12 / -12)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.