Studio Electronics Quadnic Quad Digital Oscillator
Studio Electronics Quadnic Quad Digital OscillatorDetails
Product Ref: 94448View Full Description
Buy on finance from £7.10 per month Finance from £7.10 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
4 Digital Oscillators
The Studio Electronics Quadnic Quad Digital Oscillator combines digital oscillation with a wide range of modulation control for optimal versatility. The Quadnic Quad Oscillator boasts 4 oscillators in total, with each oscillator featuring 64 waveforms. The wide range of waveforms and selection of oscillators allows you to generate virtually any tone you can fathom. There are also seven processing modes per oscillator, providing ways to adds effects and modulation with ease. In addition to the processing modes, the Quadnic Quad provides a unison mode which allows you to play all 4 oscillators via the 1st V/O input by 1V/O inputs 1-4, and widely detuned, or switched to a preset chord formation.
Versatile Modulation Control
The Quadnic boasts ten patch points in total, providing sonic flexibility for all your oscillators. Each oscillators boasts its own dedicated output, allowing you to get the most out of each OSC channel. Wave sequencing and phase distortion processing is included for taking your tones to the next level. You can also tune to a preset chord formation as well as detuning tones for added character. The flexible modulation means you can connect to a wide range of equipment including modular synths. Located in the middle of the module is a Chord fine tuning control as well as a trim for the Wave Bank, providing added depth for your tuning and tone selection.
Master Mode & Design Aspects
The stylish and distinctive faceplate incorporates an eye-catching red and black finish, with an ergonomic layout for quick and easy access to all your parameters. One of the most unique features of the module is the integrated Master mode. This allows to the oscillator to respond to its own CV input with a wide range of connectivity options for each oscillator. Each parameter is clearly annotated, allowing you to make changes on the fly. Each of the rotary controls are highly precise, allowing you to adjust subtle amounts with an audible change. The robust yet compact design only requires 12HP, a small mark for something so powerful and ideal for the space conscious user.
- Versatile oscillator Eurorack module in collaboration
- 4 digital oscillators
- Each oscillators boasts 64 waveforms
- Master Mode for expanded functionality
- 1 volt/octave input jacks for all 4 oscillators
- Output jacks for all 4 oscillators
- Process CV input feeds all oscillators
SpecificationsInputs & Outputs
- 1V/OCT 1: Oscillator 1, 1 Volt per octave input. 0-10V input range. Controls the pitch of any other oscillator that is set to Slave mode
- 1V/OCT 2: Oscillator 2, 1 Volt per octave input. 0-10V input range. Only affects oscillator 2 when in Master mode
- 1V/OCT 3: Oscillator 3, 1 Volt per octave input. 0-10V input range. Only affects oscillator 3 when in Master mode
- 1V/OCT 4: Oscillator 4, 1 Volt per octave input. 0-10V input range. Only affects oscillator 4 when in Master mode
- Proc CV: Process CV input. +/-5V input range. One CV input for all oscillators, but can be attenuated for individual oscillators using the Process CV control
- Out 1: Oscillator 1 output
- Out 2: Oscillator 2 output
- Out 3: Oscillator 3 output
- Out 4: Oscillator 4 output
- Size: 12HP
- Depth: 35mm including connectors
- Power Usage: 50mA max
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.