Studio Electronics Grainy Clampit Additive Oscillator Module
Studio Electronics Grainy Clampit Additive Oscillator ModuleDetails
Product Ref: 94446View Full Description
Buy on finance from £8.16 per month Finance from £8.16 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Granular & Phase Distortion Additive Oscillator
The Studio Electronics Grainy Clampit Additive Oscillator Module is a highly versatile Eurorack module including 16 different waveforms in total. The Grainy Clampit opens up a whole new world of synthesis and modulation including wave sequencing effects and additive mixing of harmonics comprised of up to 16 combinations. Its tonal capabilities stretch to that of classic combo organs, with in-depth parameters and controls designed to offer optimal flexibility. At the heart of the Grainy Clampit Additive Oscillator are 2 processing sections, including a granular section and a phase distortion. A sync control is also included for further pitch variations, making it one of the most versatile oscillator modules available on the market.
Out-Of-This World Tones
With 16 waveforms in total and additive mixing of up to 16 combinations of harmonics, the Grainy Clampit Module can generate inorganic-sound waveforms for optimal versatility. The result is outlandish sounds and tones, providing endless possibilities for hybrid and alien-like sound palettes. The versatile controls are capable of achieving everything from 70s combo organ sounds to cutting-edge leads. The multifaceted design provides separate controls for mixing your selected harmonics. You can do everything from phase-modulated mixing to adding phase-distortion and modifying your waveforms with granular processing. The wave sequencing and detune effects add to its versatile nature.
Design & Layout
The sleek yet stylish faceplate features an ergonomic layout with all parameters, connections and controls clearly annotated for quick and easy access. The wide range of controls range from Wave Type to Detune and Pitch controls. There is also Space/AMT and Len/Pitch controls as well as fine tuning for optimal flexibility. In total, the module features eight attenuation and three attenuverter pots, providing all the parameters you need to create the most unique sounds you can fathom. There are also a range of switches included for changing the processing including: Grain/PD, Fix, Range, and Low Res controls for changing the way your sound behaves. Its wide range of patch points and modulation control makes it one of the most versatile oscillator modules available on the market.
- Voltage-controlled Granular Additive Oscillator Module
- 2 processing sections for multifaceted sound creation
- Additive mixing of 16 combinations of harmonics using 16 different waveforms
- Granular or phase-modulated processing provides detuned and wave sequencing effects
- Sync option provides you with further pitch variations
- Straightforward controls for easy sound tweaking
- Generate everything from classic tones to inorganic sounds
- 1V/OCT: 1 Volt per octave input controlling the overall pitch of the module. Input range is 0 to 10v
- OT T CV: CV control of Overtone Type - allows sequencing through all 16 preset combinations of 4 different harmonics. Input range is +/-10V
- OMX CV: CV control of Overtone Mix - sweeps through the mix of the harmonics, from lower harmonics loudest to higher harmonics loudest. Input range is +/-5V
- S/A CV: CV control of Space/Amount. In Grain mode: controls the spacing/detuning of grains. In PD mode: controls the amount of non-linearity in the phase distorted output. Input range is +/-10V
- OUTPUT: Sound output +/-5V range
- WAVE TYPE: Selects one of 16 source waveforms
- OT TYPE: Combines 4 copies of the Wave Type – selects one of 16 variations of four overtones
- OT MIX: Controls the mix of the four overtones, from lowest pitched to highest pitched dominance
- DETUNE: Combines the resulting mix with a copy of itself and detunes it up to one octave
- GRAIN/PD – Selects the next processing stage: Up: Granular, or Down: Phase Distortion
- LEN/PITCH: Controls and syncs the pitch (output and master)
- SPACE/AMT: Sets the spacing between grains, for detune/wave-sequence effects
- FIX: Up: Len/Pitch controls pitch; Down: Len/Pitch controls sync
- RANGE: Up: Grain sample window is long, for wave sequencing (set Space Amt to 0 and turn up Detune pot); down: Grain sample window is short, for detune effects
- LOW RES: Gives priority to the 4th bit
- LEN/PITCH: Controls and sets the pitch (needs positive Space/Amt)
- SPACE/AMT: Controls the amount of phase distortion
- FIX: Up: the pitch control of Len/Pitch is continuous; Down: Len/Pitch selects a range of fixed pitches.
- RANGE: Up: PD sample window is long, for wave sequencing (turn up Detune pot); down: PD sample window is short, for detune effects.
- LOW RES: Gives priority to the 4th bit
- 1V/OCT: One volt per octave control voltage input
- OT T CV: Overtone Type control voltage
- OMX CV: Oscillator Mix control voltage
- S/A CV: Space Amount control voltage
- OUTPUT: Audio Output
- Size: 18hp
- Depth: 35mm including connectors
- Power Usage: 50mA max
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.