Studio Electronics 8106 Filter Module
Studio Electronics 8106 Filter ModuleDetails
Product Ref: 94439View Full Description
Buy on finance from £7.20 per month Finance from £7.20 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Versatile High-Pass Filter
The Studio Electronics 8106 Filter Module is a premium-grade high-pass filter, inspired by the renowned Roland IR3109 module, improving on the originals design. This 6dB/octave high-pass filter boasts three dual OTAs with similar topology as the original module. Inspired by the Jupiter and Juno filters, the 8106 Filter builds on the success of the originals, keeping the same spirit and overall design. This allows you to use a versatile range of input signals, whilst tracking control voltage with ease. Opting for the 6dB design over the 12dB/18dB, the *106 provides a colourful and contrasting tonal character.
There are seven modulation points in total including: 1V/O, FREQ CV, 6dB OUT, RES CV, INPUT and OUTPUT. This versatile range of patch points gives you more than enough connectivity to achieve a wide range of effects. The Input driver has been designed to hit harder than previous iterations. The result is a gritty, yet familiar sound, comparable to the original but with added dirt. It also includes a Full/Half Track switch, allowing you to switch between full and half keyboard/voltage tracking for added flexibility. The CV inputs also expand the way you can connect equipment.
Design & Applications
The sleek and stylish design is uniformed for the rest of the Tonestar range, with an ergonomic layout with all controls clearly labelled. There is also a switch for toggling between 6dB and 24dB settings for added versatility. The retro-style attenuators and rotary controls are reminiscent of vintage filters. The face-plate is finished with a sleek black paint job, featuring a through-hole PCB Mounting Scheme. It also only requires 12HP of rack-space, ideal for the space conscious user.
- Vintage-style 6db/oct hi-pass filter
- Inspired by the Roland IR3109, Jupiter 8 and Juno modules
- 6 patch points for versatile modulation
- 7 pots in total including: FREQ, RES, FREQ CV, RES CV, HPF, INPUT, OUTPUT
- Can handle a wide range of input signals
- Designed to track control voltage with extreme precision
- Tap points available for 6dB, 12dB and 18dB/oct
- Input driver pushed to the mix for grit and dirt
- Through-hole PCB mounting scheme
SpecificationsControls & Switches
- Freq: Frequency, or cut-off attenuator
- Full/Half-Track: Full and half keyboard/voltage tracking switch
- Res: Resonance attenuator
- Freq CV: Frequency control voltage attenuverter
- Res CV: Resonance control voltage attenuverter
- HPF: Hi-pass filter attenuator
- Input: Audio input
- Output: Audio output
- 6dB/24dB: Filter slope switch
- Size: 12HP
- Depth: 38mm including connectors
- Power Usage: 40mA, 35mA (+12 / -12)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.