View Full Description
What’s new in Elements 11
Further cementing their reputation in the professional audio world, Steinberg has introduced a range of new features for Wavelab Elements 11 to streamline your workflow, as well as new effects and tools. Included with Elements 11 is seven different ‘one-knob’ effects for quick and easy results. The Master Section has also been expanded with additional 20 VST plugins included in its roster.
One of the most prominent new plugins is the MasterRig suite which is taken from WaveLab Pro. The MasterRig Suite includes a range of dynamic tools including a Limiter, EQ, Compressor, Saturator and Imager.
Podcasting made easy
Start your podcast today with Wavelab Elements 11. Borrowing tools from WaveLab Cast, Elements 11 allows you to record and produce professional-quality podcasts with ease. You can even incorporate music, sound FX, jingles and even voice effects directly from Wavelab Elements 11. The newly introduced ‘Ducking’ feature ensures your voice remains the main focus by lowering background music when speech is detected. Once you have recorded and edited your podcast you can upload it directly to podcast services such as Soundcloud, Podbean and more; directly from the software.
Wavelab Elements 11 has been developed to bring you a range of powerful functions and features from the full version of Wavelab 11 in a streamlined, affordable package aimed at home recording and music enthusiasts. It offers you all the tools you need for professional editing, analysing, and mastering.
In-depth tools and settings
You can now re-trace your steps or fix a mistake with ease by using the Undo/Redo history for audio editor. Available in both the Audio Montage and Audio Editor workspaces, the undo/redo histories logs version of the file instead of just edit operations. This means you can access older versions of a whole wave file and not just the edit operations. When using the Audio Editor, the edit markers show you where the audio parts have been edited.
The Audio Montage window has also been improved upon, now offering different track types via a new track header design. The new header design incorporated dedicated controls for each track type (Audio, Reference and Video). It also provides the ability to resize the height and width of each track, as well as seamless vertical scrolling whilst using the Montage window.
The Montage Inspector is a brand-new redesigned version of the Effect Tool Windows. The improved streamline design now acts as the main hub for handling plugins, channel processing, signal routing and more. The Montage Inspector is broken down into dedicated Clip, Track and Output sections, with a handy colour tool for keeping your clips organised.
All-in-one mixing and mastering system
Wavelab Elements 11 offers a range of professional mixing and editing plug-ins, allowing you to achieve the best results for your audio files. With over 30 different high-end effects and processors, Wavelab Elements 11 allows you to polish and refine your sound. Wavelab Elements 11 features a comprehensive set of analysis tools for analysing your audio, as well as error correction functions for improving and cleaning up your audio files. Wavelab Elements 11 provides all the features you need to sculpt and manipulate your audio.
- Seven new 'one-knob' effects
- Expanded Master Section with 20 VST plugins
- Now included the MasterRig suite taken from WaveLab Pro
- Create proffesional sounding podcasts, edit them and publish them directly from the software
- New 'Ducking' feature keeps your podcast sounding clean, by reducing the volume of background music when speech is detected
- Improved and streamlined workflow
- World's leading audio editing and mastering solution
- Highly intuitive user interface
- State-of-the-art spectral editing functionality
- Full M/S compatibility
- MasterRig high-end mastering plug-in suite
- Advanced EBU R128-compliant loudness metering
- Batch conversion capabilities
- Automatic error correction tools
- Video playback support to arrange, edit and process the audio of a video file in synchronization with the visuals.
- Undo/Redo History is a completely new undo/redo edit history system, also now available for the first time in the Audio Editor workspace.
- Audio Montage Inspector and track list overhaul which delivers user interface improvements in the Audio Montage window, with dedicated controls for audio, reference and video tracks.
- Processor: 64 bit Intel or AMD multi core processor (Intel i5 or faster recommended)
- RAM: 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended
- Disk Space: 4 GB free HD space
- Display: 1920x1080 display resolution
- Compatibility: OS compatible audio hardware (ASIO compatible audio hardware recommended for low latency performance
- Other: Internet connection is required for download of installation package , license activation , account setup and personal/ product registration
- Windows: 64-bit Windows 10
- Mac: macOS Catalina, macOS Big Sur