Steinberg Ultimate Cubase Recording Pack, UR824 and Cubase Pro 9
Steinberg Ultimate Cubase Recording Pack, UR824 and Cubase Pro 9Details
Huge Saving: Buy the Steinberg UR824 and get Cubase Pro 9 for just 80 GBP! Save 349 GBP with this recording bundle.
Special Offer: For a limited time only (until 31st January 2018) Steinberg are offering customers who purchase a UR interface, and subscribe to Steinberg's newsletter 3 free VST Sound Loop Sets (worth 60 GBP). UK & EU only.
Special Offer: When updated to Cubase Pro 9, get a free update to Cubase 9.5 upon release. UK & EU only.
Product Ref: 57262View Full Description
Buy on finance from £17.72 per month Finance from £17.72 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
How to Claim Free Loops
Up until 31st January 2018 Steinberg are offering new and existing customers 3 free VST Sound Loop Sets (worth 60 GBP). Customers who buy or already own a UR audio interface will receive free loops for their music. If you are a new customer, simply purchase and register a UR interface, and subscribe to Steinberg's newsletter. After registering and subscribing, users will receive an email to their registered email address with activation codes and download links for the 3 VST Sound Loop Sets. Existing customers will automatically receive this email if they have already registered and subscribed before November 1st 2017. The 3 free packs included are Dubstep, Indie Rock, and Urban, which provide you with a wide range of high quality music loops to use in your productions.
Steinberg UR824 USB Audio Interface
World-Class Microphone Preamps
The UR824's front panel hosts two Neutrik combo TRS/XLR connectors for balanced microphone/line input with switchable 48 volt phantom power and Hi-Z, pad push buttons for signal attenuation, gain controls with peak indicators. On the opposite side there's a single output level rotary knob that allows you to easily adjust the levels of the eight line output signals alongside two headphone connectors, each with a dedicated level control. The 24-bit, 192kHz sample rate ensures optimal audio quality when recording both vocals and instruments, capturing every nuance of your source material. The output signal to be controlled by the front panel rotary is selected through the software. The world class microphone preamps provide a rich and articulate tone, ideal for studio-grade recordings.
Effects & Connectivity
For signal synchronization, the UR824 interface also features JetPLL, a patent-applied solution for audio network jitter. JetPLL provides the same performance as traditional, expensive clocking solutions found in the world's best professional clocking products. Also included with the UR824 is the Basic FX Suite VST 3 plug-in bundle with features three effect modules including: Sweet Spot, Morphing Channel Strip, REV-X and Guitar Amp. These plug-ins provide with studio-quality effects, from adding Reverb to your vocal performances to emulating a guitar amp for instrument inputs. With its expanded I/O capabilities, the UR824 interface lets you hook up a vast number of equipment and instruments, the signals of which can also be fed via its high-speed USB 2.0 link to your computer for mixing and recording at a maximum audio resolution of 24 bits and 192 kHz.
Cubase Pro 9
Please Note: This package comes with Cubase 8.5 with the choice to upgrade for free to Cubase Pro 9. Once you have activated your software you are entitled to a free grace period update to the latest version (Cubase 9) for the latest updates and innovations from Steinberg.
Steinberg Cubase Pro 9 is the newest edition in the Cubase series, featuring a range of enhancements and upgrades designed to improve your workflow and audio performance. Cubase Pro 9 includes a range of new features including the new 'Lower Zone' that provides an intuitive yet tidy overview of your tools and editors, improving your workflow. The new 'Sampler Track' and 'EQ With Frequency' tools give you enhanced control over your audio. Delivering everything you need to record, mix and edit music, Cubase Pro 9 provides exceptional audio quality and an intuitive interface for digital musicians.
Steinberg Cubase Pro 9 is the latest in the series of Steinbergs award-winning DAW, featuring a range of new features and enhancements. A range of improvements have been added to the interface, designed to improve workflow including the new ‘Lower Zone’. The ‘Lower Zone’ window provides you with a concise and tidy overview of all your tools and editors, ideal for everything from home recording to multi-screen studio projects. The ‘Sampler Track’ feature allows you to import any piece of audio for quick and easy manipulation. The Sampler Track also comes complete with Caliedoscope, a dedicated sample library with hundreds of samples and presets to get you started. A new Frequency EQ plug-in has also been added for in-depth equalisation. This can be used for everything from subtle high-passes to removing problematic frequencies and more. The in-depth Spectrum Display gives you a visual indicator of where your frequencies are hitting, for precise editing. You can also collaborate with artists easier than ever before thanks to the cloud collaboration tools that give you the ability to share your projects online.
Exceptional Audio Quality
At the heart of Cubase Pro 9 is the award-winning 32-bit floating-point Steinberg audio engine, delivering up to 192kHz 5.1 surround sound with flexible routing and automatic delay compensation for optimal audio quality and performance. Cubase Pro 9 also provides you with unlimited audio, instrument and MIDI tracks as well as up to 256 physical inputs and outputs so you will never run out of editing space – even with the most demanding projects. Cubase Pro 9 comes complete with a varied range of outstanding instruments including over 3,000 sounds in total. One of the most prominent virtual instruments is the HALion Sonic SE 2 that builds on the success of the original HALion Sonic SE 2 with a wide range of rich sounding presets. The VariAudio tool is incorporated for MIDI-style note editing of monophonic audio tracks, allowing you to manipulate the pitch and correct the tuning.
- All-in-one recording and production bundle, everything you need to record, edit, mix and master your music
- Award-winning 32-bit floating-point Steinberg audio engine with up to 192 kHz, 5.1 surround, flexible routing and full automatic delay compensation
- Unlimited audio, instrument and MIDI tracks and up to 256 physical inputs and outputs
- MixConsole for pro mixing desk experience and integrated high-end channel strip, VCA faders, Loudness Meter, Wave Meters
- Complete suite of over 90 high-end audio and MIDI VST effect processors, including Quadrafuzz v2, VST Amp Rack and VST Bass Amp guitar and bass tone suites, REVerence convolution reverb, Frequency eight-band EQ and many more
- Comprehensive set of 8 outstanding instruments with over 3,000 sounds, including HALion Sonic SE 2, Groove Agent SE 4, Padshop, Retrologue 2 and LoopMash 2
- Intelligent compositional tools like Chord Track, Chord Pads and the advanced Chord Assistant for creative and playful composing of harmonic progressions and advanced voicings
- VariAudio for MIDI-style note editing of monophonic audio tracks, automatic voicing harmonization and auto-tuning effects
- 24-Bit / 192kHz audio interface
- High speed USB 2.0 connection
- 8 analog inptus and outputs
- 8 Class-A micr preamps with 48V phantom power
- Latency-free DSP-powered monitoring with a Rev-X reverb and 8 channel strips
- 8 XLR/Jack combined inputs mic/line
- 2 Hi-Z inputs
- Operating System:
- Mac: OS X 10.11 / macOS Sierra
- Windows: 64-Bit Windows 7 / 8.x / 10
- Processor: 64-bit Intel or AMD multi-core processor (Intel i5 or faster recommended)
- RAM: 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- Hard Disk Space: 18 GB free HD space
- Display: 1366 x 768 display resolution (1920 x 1080 recommended)
- Graphics: Graphics card with DirectX 10 and WDDM 1.1 support (Windows only)
- USB: USB port for USB-eLicenser (license management)
- Hardware: OS-compatible audio hardware (ASIO compatible audio hardware recommended for low-latency performance)
- CD Drive: DVD-ROM dual-layer drive
- Other: Internet connection required for activation, account setup, access to manual and personal/product registration. Additional downloads may be required for the installation
Please Note: Steinberg USB audio interfaces are now incompatible with OS X 10.11.1. Since the release of 10.11.1, Steinberg have discovered an issue with audio dropouts that can vary depending on the system. Steinberg apologise for any inconvenience that this problem may cause, and are currently working on a resolution for this problem.
For a full list of Steinberg products that are compatible with OS X 10.11.1, click here .
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 2 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 30 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 2 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.