Spectrasonics RMX Stylus Xpanded
Spectrasonics RMX Stylus XpandedDetails
The Spectrasonics RMX Stylus Xpanded Virtual Instrument contains a total of over 13 Gigabytes of massive sounds and grooves. This fantastic package includes Stylus RMX and five Spectrasonics SAGE Xpanders: BackBeat, Retro Funk, Metamorphosis, Liquid Grooves, and Burning Grooves.
Product Ref: 11913View Full Description
Spend another £1.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Award Winning Expansion Libraries
Stylus RMX Xpanded includes the acclaimed Stylus RMX Realtime Groove Module virtual instrument software, plus all five of the award-winning S.A.G.E. Xpander expansion libraries: Backbeat, Retro Funk, Metamorphosis, Burning Grooves and Liquid Grooves. The addition of the Xpanders' 5.5gb of outstanding acoustic drum and percussion grooves enhance Stylus RMX's already massive 7.4gb remix-oriented core library.
Compatible with All the Popular Host Sequencers
Since its introduction, Stylus RMX has become one of the most popular and widely-used virtual instruments in the world - offering a quick and easy way to creatively assemble incredible sounding grooves in all the popular host sequencers: including Apple Logic, Digidesign Pro Tools, MOTU Digital Performer, Steinberg Cubase, Ableton LIVE, Cakewalk Sonar and many others. Although the core library of Stylus RMX is focused on 'remix' genres, the thousands of Xpander grooves that are included in the new package vastly broaden the musical scope of RMX by offering grooves and sounds for any style of music.
"It s impossible to categorize this collection, suffice to say that it would find uses in all styles of music production and sound design. Spectrasonics have made a grand job of reinventing the original. Excellent stuff!" - Future Music
"Stylus RMX is an astonishing instrument. ...An incredibly versatile and well-featured instrument that will change the way you use loops and grooves forever. Essential for all computer musicians - and at a sensible price." - MusicTech Magazine
Stylus RMX Xpanded Includes
- Stylus RMX: Realtime Groove Module virtual instrument for Macintosh and Windows
- Backbeat SAGE Xpander: Live Acoustic 'Straight-ahead' drum grooves
- Retro Funk SAGE Xpander: Authentic vintage acoustic sound, feel and classic grooves
- Burning Grooves SAGE Xpander: Maximum impact, aggressive live drum grooves
- Liquid Grooves SAGE Xpander: Acoustic ethnic drum and percussion grooves with unique processing
- Metamorphosis SAGE Xpander: 21st Century remix grooves designed by producer Eric Persing
- Multi Library: Hundreds of amazing Multi-groove patches that combine the Xpanders in creative ways
- Bonus Section: Unique grooves from Vocal Planet, Distorted Reality and more
Stylus RMX operates as a virtual instrument software plug-in for Windows and Mac in all major hosts including Apple Logic, MOTU Digital Performer, Digidesign Pro Tools, Ableton Live, Steinberg Cubase, Nuendo, V-Stack, Apple Garage Band, FL Studio, Sony Acid Pro, Cakewalk Sonar, Project 5 and many other VST and Audio Unit host applications.
- 2.4 GHz or higher processor
- 2GB RAM minimum, 4GB or more recommended
- Dual Layer compatible DVD-ROM drive
- Free hard drive space: 50GB for Omnisphere, 35GB for Trilian, 14GB for RMX
- OSX 10.8 Mountain Lion
- Intel dual core processor or higher
- AU, VST 2.4 or higher, AAX or RTAS capable host software
- Audio Unit plugin requires host with support for "Cocoa" based plugins
- Native 64-bit and 32-bit on OSX
- 6GB of RAM or more if using the Sample File Server
- VST 2.4 or higher, AAX or RTAS capable host software
- Microsoft Windows 8/7/Vista
- Native 64-bit and 32-bit on Windows
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 2 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 30 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 2 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.