Sony Sound Forge Pro 11 (Digital)
Sony Sound Forge Pro 11 (Digital)Details
Product Ref: 41496View Full Description
Buy on finance from £8.77 per month Finance from £8.77 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
New in Sound Forge 11:
Modeless One-Touch Recording: Sony Sound Forge 11 features a freshly designed, workflow optimized environment that allows you to get the most out of your recording by using the new features such as the ability to monitor unarmed channels whilst recording, real-time wave form imaging, storing and reviewing multiple takes and also features a simple and effective Pre & Post roll utility.
Seamless Interoperability with SpectraLayers Pro 2: Sound Forge 11 also has the ability to seamlessly transfer audio data back and forth between SpectraLayers pro 2 giving you a vast array of sound manipulation and modulation capability's to get that exact tone or edit before simply transferring back over to your active project in Sound Forge 11.
Plug-in Chain Interface: A new floating plug in chain interface has been added to the vast arsenal of tools found in Sony Sound Forge which will allow refined and advanced accessibility to signal and effects processing options such as plug in orders, envelope automation, bypass control without cluttering up your workspace.
Waveform Overview Bar: Additionally there is a new waveform overview bar which gives the user the opportunity to navigate efficiently and effectively throughout the project whilst the use of detailed wav file visuals and auditioning capabilities allows for advanced analysis.
Nectar Elements by iZotope: The state of the art Nectar Elements by iZotope is your new best friend when it comes to recording/editing and mixing vocals. Packed full of high quality features such as presence, drive & grit controls, de-esser, pitch correction and room reduction just to name a few the Nectar Elements gives you complete control over your sound allowing you to achieve a professional standard vocal tone.
CALM-targeted metering When it comes to volume mastering Sony Sound Forge 11 has got you covered with its CALM-targeted metering (Commercial Advertisement Loudness Mitigation). With simplistic visual representations and with modern commercial volume levels in mind the CALM-targeted metering will allow you to get the most volume out of your mix whilst retaining and enhancing the dynamic range.
Recording and Playback:
Sony Sound Forge 11 has a vast array of recording and playback features, settings and capability's that ensure whatever the scenario it will deliver high quality results in an efficient and professional workspace.
- Multi-Channel Audio Recording: With the Sony Sound Forge 11 software, you can record multi-channel audio when using multi-channel sound devices. Each audio stream can set to a particular channel, and be edited in the Sound Forge interface just like a stereo file.
- 24-bit, 32-bit/64-bit Float/192kHz Support: Software supports full resolution 24-bit/32-bit 192kHz files for the ultimate in audio fidelity. Capture the subtle overtones and nuances of instruments, vocals, and effect changes that 24-bit audio provides. With Sound Forge audio software you can import, save, and even record to this resolution if using supported hardware.
- Automated Time-Based Recording:Items may be scheduled to record on a recurring basis. Choose start time, duration, and end time. Items may be scheduled to record on minute, daily, or weekly timeframe.
- ASIO Driver Support: Use low-latency ASIO drivers, providing faster, professional results, and support of additional sound cards. With ASIO, it's possible to monitor the program's output in near real-time so you can hear (for example) any clipping that occurs in the converters feeding Sound Forge software.
- VU Meters: Accurately determine RMS volume levels and provide greater perceived loudness control when mastering audio projects.
Editing and Workflow:
Sony Sound Forge thrives on bringing you an extremely competent work environment to allow the most efficient workflow possible without dumbing down any of their extensive editing capabilities.
- Graphical Fade Curves: Perform quick and easy graphic fades, fade-ins, fade-outs, and crossfades. Fast, slow, smooth, sharp, and hold fade types are available in the Graphic Fade, Pan/Expand, Pitch-Bend, Envelope, and FM Synthesis dialogs.
- Multi-task Background Rendering: Work on one file while Sound Forge 11 software processes another in the background.
- Drag-and-Drop Editing Between Channels:Editing functionality has been enhanced to allow you to drag and drop selections of a file for pasting and mixing between channels, allowing for faster editing.
- Waveform Volume and Pan Envelopes: Provides Volume and Pan Envelopes that let you visually add precise changes in your audio file over time for easier mixing.
- Multi-Channel File Editing and Processing: Open, edit, and save multichannel files just like stereo files. Those who need to edit files from the XDCAM, multichannel field recorders, and surround mixes can work on the multiple channels within a single file at the sample level.
- Customizable Keyboard Mapping: Easy to set custom key commands for frequently used processes.
- Real-Time Editing and Processing: Edit files non-destructively in real time at the sample level and hear your changes immediately.
Tools and Effects:
When it comes to tools and effects you need look no further as Sony Sound Forge 11. Containing a huge variety of professional standard signal and effects processing tools Sound Forge 11 gives you the opportunity to produce amazing quality mixes and really flourish and finesse your tracks with its elite collection of tools and effects.
- Noise Reduction Audio Restoration Plug-Ins: Easily restore audio from LPs, cassettes, CDs, and more. The Noise Reduction collection of plug-ins contains Noise Reduction, Audio Restoration, Click and Crackle Removal, and Clipped Peak Restoration. Use these to fix common audio problems such as tape hiss, clicks, and pops, salvage damaged recordings, and give new life to your audio.
- Wet/Dry Mix and Crossfade Options for Effects: The effects and process dialogs allow you to work on the media file and tweak parameters including wet/dry levels. Quickly switch between processing dialogs and data windows while working to adjust selection, fade-in and out, and gain levels.
- Phase Scope and Mono-Compatibility Metering: The Phase Scope metering helps you monitor the content of an audio signal to find phase cancellation among the channels in an audio file. The Phase Scope tool gives you a quick and easy visual measurement of the audio content. Meter types include Lissajous - XY Plot, Lissajous - Rotated, Polar - Linear Plot, and Polar - Circular Plot. The new mono compatibility meter helps detect correlations or differences between the channels of a file that can cause phase cancellation when downmixing to mono.
- Multi-channel Capable Spectrum Analysis: View frequencies and overtones of different channels within an audio file. The Spectrum Analysis tool shows multiple graphs depending on how many channels are selected. Analyze and see the fundamental frequencies and overtones in your recordings. Monitor audio and effects changes, take multiple snapshots, and overlay views to compare and match frequencies of one file to another. Toolbar buttons include choices for FFT size and normal or sonogram view.
- VST Effect Support: Native support of VST plug-ins, including parameter automation, expands on the number of effects you can apply to your audio, ultimately increasing your mastering flexibility.
- Batch Conversion: You can apply the same effects and processes to multiple files, saving hours of editing time. Convert digital audio files into different formats including MP3, WMA, AIF, and RM - eliminating repetitive tasks. Convert as many files as you like in one sweep. Simply add a group of files to the Batch Conversion interface, select an effect or process, and run the script. You can also save and recall your most frequently used batch scripts.
- Over 40 Built-In Effects and Processes: Apply over 40 professional studio effects and processes that include 200 presets. Automatable effects include Volume, Delay, Chorus, and more.
- Clipped Peak Detection and Marking: Software automatically scans sections of your file and marks sample peaks that are clipping. These indicators also show up in the Regions List for immediate identification. Audio Restoration tools eliminate clicks, pops, and other noise from your mix.
- White, pink, and brown noise generators: Invaluable for audio testing, room acoustic analysis, and measurements. These generators are also useful for creating sound effects such as water, wind, helicopters, and more.
- Acoustic Mirror Software Plug-In: Apply different environments to your audio including bridges, churches, concert halls, modern and classic microphones, and more.
- Windows Vista (SP2 or later)
- Windows 7
- Windows 8 or 8.1
- 1GHz Processor
- 500MB Hard-disk space for program installation
- 512MB RAM
- Windows compatible soundcard
- DVD-ROM Drive (for installation DVD)
Supported Formats:Opens: AA3,AAC,AIF,ASF,AU,AVI,CDA,DIG,DLS,DV,DVF,FLAC,FRG,GIF,GIG,IVE,M2A,M2P,M2T,M4A,M4B,MMV,OGG,MOV,MSV,MP1,MP3,MP4,MPEG,MPEG-1,MPEG-2,Sony MXF,PCA,QT,RAW,SD,SFA,SND,TIF,VOX,W64,WAV,WMA,WMV Saves: AA3,AC3,AIF,ATRAC,AU,AVI,DIG,DLS,FLAC,FRG,GIG,IVC,M1A,M1P,M2A,M2P,M2T,MMV,MOV,MSV,MP1,MP2,MP3,MP4,MPA,MPEG,MPEG-1,MPEG-2,Sony MXF,OGG,PCA,RAW,SF2,VOX,W64,WAV,WMA,WMV
Online registration required to activate the software
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.