Samson L1200 12 Channel 4 Bus Mixing Console
Samson L1200 12 Channel 4 Bus Mixing ConsoleDetails
Expanding on the success of the L Series mixers, Samson has created the L1200, a 12-channel/4-bus professional mixing console. Ideal for smaller venues and more modest applications where you still want all the comprehensive, professional features of a large console, the L1200 bridges the gap between size and functionality.
Product Ref: 23698View Full Description
Buy on finance from £8.84 per month Finance from £8.84 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comprehensive Features in a Compact Console:
Perfect for installation purposes or as a portable mixer for gigging bands, the L1200 provides 8 mono mic/line channels with studio-quality microphone preamps and 3-band swept mid EQ. In addition, the console features 2 stereo line channels with mic preamps and 4-band EQ, along with 3 aux sends plus an EFX send. The L1200 also offers XLR and 1/4-inch stereo main outputs as well as insert points for mono mic/line inputs, group outputs and stereo main outputs.
We've designed large, backlit mute buttons that make console navigation in dimly lit club and theater settings easy and convenient. Additionally, there's two large 12-segment LED meters for the main mix and PFL/Solo. We even gave these mixers the versatility to create a variety of effects settings so you can deliver a different set of effects to your performers whenever the situation demands it. Combine all this with a 9-band stereo graphic EQ on the master output and you've got big console performance in a small console package.
It's All About USB:
Like the larger L Series consoles, the L1200 includes USB functionality for computer recording and playback. And while there are more than a few mixing consoles with USB, the L1200 offers the capabilities to build a completely independent stereo mix specifically for your USB digital I/O. That means that-unlike many other mixers-your USB mix is not locked into your house mix. You can even use background tracks pre-recorded on a DAW and integrate them into the live performance directly from your computer.
With everything you need to take a live performance to the next level, the L1200 puts the control in your hands and professionalism at your fingertips.
- 12-channel/4-bus professional mixing console engineered for live sound
- 8 mono mic/line channels with studio-quality microphone preamps and 3-band swept mid EQ
- 2 stereo line channels with microphone preamps and 4-band EQ
- XLR and 1/4" stereo main outputs
- XLR mono subwoofer output with low-pass filter
- Insert points for mono mic/line inputs, group outputs, stereo main outputs
- 60mm faders on all channels, groups, and main mix
- 24-bit DSP with 100 preset effects
- 9-band stereo graphic EQ on master output
- 3 aux sends plus EFX send
- Assignable USB digital I/O for computer recording and playback
- Oversized backlit mute switches
- Two large 12-segment LED meters for main mix and PFL/Solo
- Comes with rackmount kit (rackears)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.