Roland UA-55 Quad-Capture Audio Interface
Roland UA-55 Quad-Capture Audio InterfaceDetails
With a pair of premium VS Preamps onboard, plus superb 24-bit / 192kHz audio quality, ultra-low latency performance and convenient USB bus power, the Quad-Capture is the perfect foundation for portable, multichannel computer-based productions on the go.
Call our Roland Specialist on 0843 155 0500 for further information.
Product Ref: 20609View Full Description
Spend another £81.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Quad-Capture audio interface boasts two premium-grade, digitally controlled mic preamps (VS Preamps) made from the same high-grade components as the preamps found in Roland's V-Studio 700 and M-400 digital mixer. Two XLR / TRS combo inputs are provided for the preamps, plus independent phantom power, low-cut filter, phase invert and digital compression for each channel. The VS preamps can be controlled easily and intuitively with the included graphical Control Panel software for Mac or PC.One-Click AUTO-SENS:
Never before has it been faster or easier to set perfect input levels - simply activate the AUTO-SENS feature with the push of a button, play your connected instruments, and Quad-Capture automatically sets the ideal recording level for each input. Whether you're a beginner or a professional, AUTO-SENS is great for quick, fail-safe recordings, saving you setup time and letting you focus on where it starts... the performance.VS Streaming:
Quad-Capture offers incredible stability and industry-leading low-latency USB performance via Roland's proprietary VS Streaming technology. All current Mac and PC DAW platforms are supported through ASIO 2.0 / WDM (Windows) and Core Audio (Mac).Low-Noise Power Supply:
One of Quad-Capture's key 'behind-the-scenes' features is its low-noise, wide-ranging power supply. Designed to deliver a clean, balanced input and output, it provides a reliable foundation for any professional audio application or environment. When driven by the USB bus power supply, Quad-Capture's power is regenerated, providing the analogue circuitry ideal voltage for the very best sound quality and efficiency in mobile environments.Aluminium Build, DI Functionality:
Quad-Capture is small, strong and housed in a road-tough aluminium body, so you can transport it anywhere with the confidence that its premium internal components are securely protected. For live-concert environments, Quad-Capture also provides Direct-Box (DI) functionality, essential for noise-free live stage use.
For more information about Roland’s range of audio interfaces please visit the Roland Website.
- Compatible with Windows (including Windows 8.1), Mac OS X, and iOS
- Two combo XLR / TRS inputs with premium mic preamps (VS Preamps), two TRS outputs, coaxial I/O, headphone out, and MIDI I/O
- Graphical Control Panel software provides fast, intuitive control of the VS Preamps
- Phantom power, ground lift and Hi-Z switches
- One-click AUTO-SENS function intelligently sets optimal input levels for the preamps
- Extreme low-latency VS Streaming driver
- Low-noise, wide-range power supply
- Compact with durable aluminium body and Direct Box functionality
- Bundled with Cakewalk SONAR X1 LE
- Sampling Frequency = 96kHz, 48kHz, 44.1kHz: Recording: 4 channels, Playback: 4 channels
- Sampling Frequency = 192kHz: Recording: 2 channels, Playback: 2 channels
- PC Interface: 24 bits
- AD / DA Conversion: 24 bits
- Internal: 40 bits
- AD / DA Conversion: 192kHz, 96kHz, 48kHz, 44.1kHz
- Digital In / Out: 96kHz, 48kHz, 44.1kHz
- Input jacks 1, 2 (XLR type): -60 to -6dBu
- Input jacks 1, 2 (1/4-inch TRS phone type): -50 to +4dBu
- Output 1, 2: +0dBu (balanced)
- Input jacks 1, 2 (XLR type): 4.8kOhms (balanced)
- Input jacks 1, 2 (1/4-inch TRS phone type): 15kOhms (balanced)
- Output 1, 2: 2kOhms (balanced)
- Phones: 47Ohms
- 192.0kHz: 20Hz to 90kHz (+0 / -8dB), 20Hz to 60kHz (+0 / -2dB)
- 96.0kHz: 20Hz to 40kHz (+0 / -2dB)
- 48.0kHz: 20Hz to 22kHz (+0 / -2dB)
- 44.1kHz: 20Hz to 20kHz (+0 / -2dB)
- AD block: Input 1, 2: 104dB typ. (GAIN: min)
- DA block: Output 1, 2: 109dB typ.
- Input jacks 1, 2: XLR type / 1/4-inch TRS phone type
- XLR: Balanced (Phantom power: DC 48V, 6mA Max per channel)
- 1/4-inch TRS: Balanced (Input 1 supports high impedance)
- Coaxial In/Out Connector
- Headphone Jack: Stereo 1/4-inch
- Output Jacks 1, 2: 1/4-inch TRS phone type (balanced)
- MIDI connectors (In, Out)
- USB connector
- Driver CD-ROM
- USB cable
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.