Rob Papen Predator 2
Rob Papen Predator 2Details
Product Ref: 82801View Full Description
Buy on finance from £3.50 per month Finance from £3.50 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Rob Papen Predator 2 is the newest edition to Rob Papen's infamous Predator virtual synthesizer series. Building on the success of the original Predator virtual instrument, Predator 2 features a range of upgrades and enhancements, designed to improve your creativity, work flow and overall audio quality. One of the most useful new additions to the Predator 2 interface is the 'Easy Page'. This gives users who dislike too many controls and daunting synthesis pages a refined, simpler configuration that allows them to change the most important parameters with ease. For example, the handy 'preset variation' function, will randomly select a preset to get you inspired or for instant use thanks to the intelligent randomizer.
Improvements & Updates
Predator 2 is jam-packed with new features and improvements designed to optimise your workflow and provide added depth when it comes to creating your own sounds. One of the most prominent updates is to the oscillators, with each oscillator now featuring two different waves (including the 8 user waves) giving you the ability to mix and morph between a variety of waves for optimal control. Each of the user waves is also editable, allowing you to edit up to 256 partials with a range of advanced commands to edit and shape these wavetables. The unison mode, and chord editing functions have also been enhanced for added versatility. The unison mode now allows you to use up to 6 unison sub-voices for a fuller sound, allowing unison to work in all play modes. The Dual Arp has been improved with the new addition of the 'Join Mode' which allows you to create 32-step Arps as well as being able to use the new Sequencer Arp mode to create rhythms and patterns. The envelopes and LFOs have been increased from 2 to 4, and the modulation steps has increased from 8 to 20.
Presets & Management
The Predator VST is well-known for its rich and varied presets, with Predator 2 now including almost 6000 presets in total. These presets range from rich, airy leads to thick, punchy sub-basses and everything in between. The Preset Management page has been improved now including 'Find Mode' & Tagging, allowing you to navigate through your presets with ease. Each preset can now hold up to 8 user waves for in-depth control of your sounds, which can also be combined into wave-sets to be traversed in different ways. The deep and rich synthesis controls allow you to create your own rich sounds as well as manipulate and mould the wide range of built-in presets.
- Each oscillator is now dual, using two different waves (including the 8 user waves), with a variety of different waves of mixing / morphing between them
- Each preset can hold up to 8 user waves, which can be combined into wave-sets, which can be traversed in different ways
- Each user wave is editable, using up to 256 partials, and with advanced commands to edit & shape these wavetables. Included with Predator 2 are many wave-tables and wave-sets
- Each filter & oscillator is now fully stereo
- Much expanded second filter, with full controls & envelopes, plus a 3rd high pass filter
- Improved unison mode, so that you can now have up-to 6 unison sub-voices for each full voice, allowing unison to work in all play modes
- XY screen, with recordable paths, which can be used to modulate all the controls
- Dual Arp ( A & B) , with join mode allowing you to have up 32 step Arp. Plus new Sequencer Arp mode
- Increased envelopes & LFOs (up from 2 to 4)
- Increased number of modulation steps (from 8 to 20), with advanced modulation mode allowing you to step limits & upper / lower amounts
- Improved chord editing
- Dual 3 band EQ with low / high pass filter which can be used pre / post of the effects
- Each section can have it’s own presets, and commands such as clearing / copying / pasting
- Easy mode
- Big Screen mode
- Much improved preset management, with find mode & tagging
- Almost 6000 presets
- PC: 32 & 64 bits VST & AAX for Windows Vista / Windows 7/ Windows 8/ Windows 10 (Note: PC AAX very soon for PT 12 or higher)
- Mac: 32 & 64 bits AU, VST and AAX, for OSX 10.6 or higher
- Licence: Serial/license system with activation while registering the product
- Serial: 2nd serial for 2nd computer/laptop is available after you have registered the product’s original serial/license
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 2 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 30 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 2 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.