Rane Serato Scratch Live SL2 Digital Vinyl System
Rane Serato Scratch Live SL2 Digital Vinyl SystemDetails
The Rane SL series of interfaces with Serato Scratch Live set the standard for vinyl emulation.
Product Ref: 30056View Full Description
Buy on finance from £12.53 per month Finance from £12.53 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Rane SL 2 gives you the freedom to take your entire digital music collection on the road with advanced features that add extra creativity to your DJing. This intuitive system replicates the traditional DJing experience for 'real feel' usability. Low latency means the response time from touching the decks to hearing an audio signal is extremely fast.
The Rane SL 2 USB interface connects one or two standard vinyl or CD turntables to your computer using a single USB cable and audio connections to line inputs on your DJ mixer.
The full version of Scratch Live software (with free software updates) is included with the SL4, enabling you to record direct from vinyl or CD, import your playlists, drag and drop track to the library and use the intuitive search function to search any criteria quickly. Scratch Live supports MP3, AIFF, AAC, WAV and many more formats. other features include Key Lock, assignable operating modes (Absolute, Relative, Internal and Auto), low power warning and displays for full track overview, tempo, beat and more. You even get built-in help and tips that you can access at any time.
Winner of 'Best Digital Vinyl System' for Serato Scratch Live at the 2012 DJ Mag Tech Awards.
In the box:
- 1 SL 2 Interface
- 1 Serato Scratch Live Software Install Disc
- 1 USB Cable
- 4 Stereo RCA Cables
- 2 Control CDs
- 2 Control Vinyl Records
- 4 Rubber Feet for the SL 2
- 1 Quick Start Guide
- 1 Operators Manual
- CODEC: 24-bit PCM
- 44.1 kHz Sample Rate Frequency Response: -0.5 dB at 20 Hz, -1.22 dB at 20 kHz
- 48 kHz Sample Rate Frequency Response: -0.5 dB at 20 Hz, -0.40 dB at 20 kHz
- Sample Rate Selection: 44.1 / 48 kHz selected in software control panel
- Deck Inputs: Unbalanced RCA with CD / Phono switch
- Phono Maximum Input: 70 mV rms @ 1 kHz
- Phono Gain: 33 dB at 1.0 kHz
- Line Level (CD) Maximum Input: 3 Vrms
- Line Outputs: Unbalanced RCA
- THD+N: 0.007 @ 1 kHz
- Maximum Output: 3 Vrms
- Dynamic Range: 101 dB A-weighted analog in to analog out
- Dynamic Range DAC: 104.5 dB A-weighted
- Device Latency: 1.4 ms @ 44.1 kHz and 1.3 ms @ 48 kHz
- USB 2.0 High Speed Port Required: 3-unit load (300 mA max)
- Blue Indicator: Flashing while device is booting, Lit when USB 2.0 connection is detected
- Yellow Indicator: Lit when the analog section is powered on
- Optional RS6 External Universal Power Pack: 7.5 Volts DC, P6 barrel plug
- Power: Turn On/Off Muting: Yes
- Galvanic Isolation: Audio I/O is actively isolated from USB port and external power, Auto-selects USB or external power without interruption
- SL 2 Unit Size: 5.5" x 5" x 1.3" (14.1 x 12.5 x 3.3 cm)
- Size: 14" x 14" x 4" (36 x 36 x 10 cm)
- Weight: 2 kg
- 2GHz INtel Core Duo
- 2GB RAM
- OSX 10.5.8 or higher
- 2.2GHz Intel Core Duo
- 2GB RAM
- Windows XP with Service Pack 3 OR
- Windows Vista with Service Pack 2 OR
- Windows 7 (Recommended)
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.