RME MADIface Pro Audio Interface
RME MADIface Pro Audio InterfaceDetails
Product Ref: 72020View Full Description
Buy on finance from £30.15 per month Finance from £30.15 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Compact Yet Powerful Design
The MADIface from RME provides the perfect balance between functionality and portable design, making it highly versatile and perfect for studio and live use alike. Based off the design of RME's Babyface Pro interface, the MADIface keeps it sleek and stylish design while replacing the 8-channel ADAT I/O with MADI connectivity.
This compact audio interface features 64 channels of exceptional audio quality. As well the 64 channels, the MADIface also features MADI connectivity, making it perfect for a range of applications from broadcasting to live performances. MADI (Mutlichannel Audio Digital Interface) is a digital audio routing technology that allows the user to send a large amount of audio feeds through a single cable. Utilising MADI technology, users can transmit up to 64 channels of digital audio data up to 48kHz or 32 channels of digital audio up to 96kHz. This technology provides the perfect solution for high quality audio in a compact and portable system.
Inputs and Outputs
As well as offering up to 64 channels of high quality audio, the MADIface features a range of inputs and outputs for connecting external audio devices such as microphones and more. There is two analog/mic line XLR inputs, two XLR line outputs, two universal TS inputs for line or instrument and two stereo TRS outputs for low and high impedance headphones making the MADIface the ideal solution for recording and monitoring. The unit operates via the USB bus, meaning there is no need for external power supply unless the MADI I/O is in use.
- 64 Channels of pristine audio quality
- MADI connectivity
- Runs via a single cable
- Based on RME's Babyface Pro design
- Highly durable construction
- Compact, portable design make it perfect for live use
- Ideal for a range of applications from broadcasting to live performances
- Two analog/mic line XLR inputs, two XLR line outputs, two universal TS inputs and 2 stereo TRS outputs
SpecificationsAD, Microphone/Line 1-2
- Input: XLR, electronically balanced
- Input Impedance Balanced: 2 kOhm, 5.2 kOhm with PAD
- Input Impedance Unbalanced: 1 kOhm, 2.6 kOhm with PAD
- Signal to Noise ratio (SNR): 113 dB RMS unweighted, 116 dBA
- Frequency response @ 44.1 kHz, -0.1 dB: 18 Hz – 20.8 kHz
- Frequency response @ 96 kHz, -0.5 dB: 7 Hz – 45.8 kHz
- Frequency response @ 192 kHz, -1 dB: 5 Hz – 92 kHz
- With PAD active: -0.1 dB 8 Hz, -0.5 dB < 4 Hz, -1 dB < 3 Hz
- THD: < -110 dB, < 0.00032 percent
- THD+N: < -104 dB, < 0.00063 percent
- THD @ 30 dB Gain: < -107 dB, < 0.0004 percent
- Channel Seperation: > 110 dB
- Gain Range: -11 dB up to +65 dB
- Maximum Input Level XLR, Gain 0 dB: +8 dBu, PAD +19 dBu
- Maximum Input Level XLR, Gain 65 dB: -57 dBu, PAD -46 dBu
- Input: 6.3 mm TS jack, unbalanced
- Input Impedance: 470K Ohms
- Signal To Noise Ratio (SNR): 114 dB RMS unweighted, 117 dBA
- Frequency response @ 44.1 kHz, -0.1 dB: 5 Hz – 20.8 kHz
- Frequency response @ 96 kHz, -0.5 dB: < 3 Hz – 45.8 kHz
- Frequency response @ 192 kHz, -1 dB: < 2 Hz – 92 kHz
- Maximum input level @+4 dBu, Gain 0 dB: +13 dBu
- Maximum input level @-10 dBV, Gain 9 dB: -5 dBu
- Dynamic range (DR): 115 dB RMS unweighted, 118 dBA
- Frequency response @ 44.1 kHz, -0.5 dB: 0 Hz – 20.8 kHz
- Frequency response @ 96 kHz, -0.5 dB: 0 Hz – 45 kHz
- Frequency response @ 192 kHz, -1 dB: 0 Hz - 89 kHz
- THD: -106 dB, 0.0005 percent
- THD+N: -102 dB, 0.0008 percent
- Channel Separation: > 110 dB
- Output: XLR Balanced
- Output Impedance: 300 Ohm balanced, 150 Ohm unbalanced
- Output level @ 0 dBFS: Balanced +19 dBu, unbalanced +13 dBu
- DC @ 0 dBFS: Balanced +19 dBu, unbalanced +13 dBu
- Output: 6.3 mm TRS jack, unbalanced
- Output Impedance: 10 ohm
- Output Level at 0 dBFS, 1 kOhm load: +7 dBu
- Max Power @ 0.1 percent THD: 70 mW
- Power Supply: USB bus power or external power supply
- Idle Power Consumption: 3.1 Watts MADI Off, 4.0 Watts MADI On
- Max. Power Consumption: 6.3 Watts
- Current at 5V Bus Power Operation: 620 mA (3.1 Watts)
- Current at 12 V External Power: 266 mA (3.1 Watts)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 108 x 35 x 181 mm (4.25" x 1.4" x 7.1")
- Weight: 680 g ( 1.5 lbs)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.