Presonus StudioLive 32 Series III
Presonus StudioLive 32 Series IIIDetails
Product Ref: 85510View Full Description
Buy on finance from £78.90 per month Finance from £78.90 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Versatile Digital Mixer
The PreSonus Series III StudioLive 32 is a versatile digital mixer and recording system featuring 32 total inputs, including 32 channel inputs. The StudioLive 32 is one of the most powerful mixers in its classic, featuring 33 touch-sensitive motorized faders and 32 recallable XMAX preamps. Its wide range of premium-grade components and in-depth control make it one of the most versatile mixers on the market. Improving on previous models, the StudioLive 32 Mixer now includes redesigned Fat Channel processing, including vintage-style EQs and compressors. One of the most convenient features is the ability to record directly to SD card, allowing you to capture everything coming from the mixer, ideal for live sound applications.
Redesigned Fat Channel
The re-vamped ‘Fat Channel’ features a slew of improvements and upgrades, optimising your workflow while still being easy to use. The Fat Channel section features vintage-style EQ and compression parameters on each channel for optimal control. The options include everything from classic tube limiters to passive EQs and more. A 6-band, parametric EQ is features on all mix outputs for added convenience. At the heart of the Fat Channel section is the 7-inch colour touchscreen, which provides visual monitoring for all your levels and controls, as well as 8 scribble strips, encoders and multi-coloured buttons.
One of the most unique features of the StudioLive 32 is the ability to customise your layout and controls, to work to your own requirements. You now have the means to customise the layout of the Fat Channel, putting the most essential parameters in the layout for quick and easy access. You can optimise your workflow, by using the multiple ways to control your mixer. For example you can now control the mixer with multiple iPad, or a computer while running UC surface. This allows each device to see a different view, allowing you to see and access all your major controls at once.
- 33 touch-sensitive, motorized faders with choice of:
- 1-to-1 workflow—assign all channels to the top layer, with one fader per input channel
- Split-layer workflow—split the faders between inputs and outputs, including DCAs and Aux outputs
- RGB Select buttons with user-assignable colors
- Transport control
- 8 user-assignable buttons for mute groups, scenes, and more
- All-new Fat Channel controls including
- 8 scribble strips, encoders, and multicolor buttons
- Customizable user layer
- 7-inch color touchscreen
Inputs and Outputs
- 40 total inputs
- 32 channel inputs: 16 mic, 16 mic/line
- 1 XLR Talkback mic input with recallable XMAX Class A preamp
- 16 FlexMix outputs: 12 XLR, 4 balanced TRS
- 4 TRS subgroup outputs
- Unbalanced stereo (RCA) tape input and output
- Bluetooth™ 4.1 wireless tape input
- Stereo AES/EBU digital output
- 2 XLR (L/R) Main outputs
- XLR Main summed mono output
- 2 TRS monitor outputs
- Stereo headphone output
Channels and Buses
- 32 input channels with recallable XMAX Class A mic preamps
- 2 stereo aux inputs
- 26 buses:
- 16 FlexMixes (can be designated as aux, subgroup, or matrix mixes)
- 4 dedicated subgroups
- 4 internal effects sends
- Stereo main bus
- 24 Filter DCAs for easily and flexibly controlling groups of channels
- 1 Ethernet control network port
- Dynamic, Self Assigned, and Manual IP address modes
- 1 Ethercon AVB audio network port
- Complete ecosystem of AVB solutions, including stageboxes and personal monitor mixers, will be available in 2017
- Onboard 34x34 SD recorder (using Capture™)
- 38x38 USB recording interface
- 55x55 AVB recording interface
- Intuitive Fat Channel signal processing on every channel with:
- A/B settings comparison
- Highpass filter and polarity reverse
- Gate/expander with sidechain
- Compressor with sidechain
- 4-band parametric EQ on inputs
- 6-band parametric EQ on outputs
- Delay on every input
- Delay on every output
- Professionally programmed library of presets
- Vintage EQ and compressor models available on every input
- Passive EQ
- Vintage EQ
- Tube compressor
- FET compressor
- 8 31-band graphic EQs
- 4 internal effects buses: combination of reverbs and delays with modern and vintage options
- Built-in real-time analyzer and signal generator
- 7-inch color touchscreen
- Input meter on every channel
- Full-size Fat Channel metering
- Input meter
- Gate gain reduction meter
- Compressor gain reduction meter
- Full-size stereo Main output meters
Scenes and Presets
- Create, save, and edit up to 100 scenes
- Scene management with:
- Scene Safe—prevents a scene change from affecting designated “safe” channels
- Create, save, and edit channel settings and copy/paste between channels
- Advanced channel preset options can save and recall:
- Channel type and name
- Input settings (preamp, +48V phantom power, polarity, pan)
- Fat Channel A & B settings
- Bus assignments
- Aux and effects send levels and pan
- Select button color
- 8 Quick Scenes
- Studio-quality converters with 115 dB dynamic range
- 48 kHz operation with 24-bit resolution (44.1 kHz option coming soon)
Actively Integrated Software
- UC Surface touch control software for Mac®, Windows®, and iPad®
- Studio One® Professional digital audio workstation software for Mac and Windows
- Capture™ multitrack recording software for Mac and Windows
- QMix®-UC aux-control software for iOS® and Android™ available free from Apple App Store, Google Play, and Amazon App Store
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.