PreSonus AudioBox iTwo Studio
PreSonus AudioBox iTwo StudioDetails
Product Ref: 50639View Full Description
Buy on finance from £4.23 per month Finance from £4.23 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Audiobox iTwo by PreSonus is a USB 2.0 bus powered audio interface that combines its rugged, lightweight chassis with class A mic preamps and 24 bit audio as well as compatibility with Apple's iPad and Mac or PC.
PreSonus's Audiobox iTwo features a left and right 1/4" balanced audio output, headphone out, and an internal analog mixer, contolled by the Mix knob, that offers zero latency monitoring. The Audiobox iTwo also offers 2 inputs that can be microphone, instrument or line inputs, making this audio interface highly versatile and perfect for any studio work.
Also included is the Mac/PC DAW software, Studio One Artist, and you can make use of the free Capture Duo app to record via your iPad.Studio One Artist
Studio One Artist is an award winning recording and music production software that is included with the Audiobox iOne, and is an easy to use production tool that has a simple and easy to use layout that provides you with a vast array of options straight out the box that enables you to create quality tracks instantly.
Studio One Artist is filled with professional plug-ins, virtual instruments, sounds, and loops. With even more options available to purchase if necessary.Capture Duo App
The Capture Duo App allows you to record to your iPad with the Presonus Audiobox iTwo USB Audio Interface. This app provides you with 2 tracks to record with and the ability to send your tracks to a Mac or PC wirelessly. It is also compatible with any other iPad audio interface that supports Core Audio for iPad. Again, if you find yourself needing more there is a low-cost, 32-tracks version of Capture available from iTunes.HD7 Studio Quality Stereo Headphones
The PreSonus HD7 Studio Quality Stereo Headphones have a patented, semi-open sound chamber to deliver exceptionally deep low frequencies with a balanced and yet powerful bass punch.M7 Large-diaphragm Condenser Microphone
The M7 condenser microphone by PreSonus provides a warm, deep sound and due to it having a large diaphragm it is incredibly versatile, as it can capture anything from guitars and percussion to vocals and more, all at the same level of quality. As the M7 is also a condenser mic it is capable of picking up very fine details and subtle nuances that would be lost on a normal dynamic microphone.
Features8 independent channels, each with:
- Two-in, two-out audio interface
- Record with Mac, PC or iPad
- Class A mic preamplifiers and +48V phantom power
- 24-bit resolution; up to 96 kHz sampling rate
- Zero latency monitoring
- Lightweight and rugged design
- USB bus-powered
- Manufacturer: Presonus
- Model: Audiobox iTwo USB Audio Interface
- Bus-powered USB 2.0/iPad audio interface
- 24-bit resolution; 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz sampling rate
- Compatible with almost all recording software for Mac®, Windows®, and iPad®
- 2 microphone inputs with low-noise, high-headroom, Class A mic preamplifiers and +48V
- 2 switchable line/instrument inputs
- 2 balanced ¼? TRS main line-level outputs
- 1x1 MIDI In/Out
- Stereo headphone output with independent level control
- Zero-latency monitoring via internal analog mixer (Mix knob)
- Large main volume knob
- Signal present and clipping LEDs
- Kensington lock hole
- Metal chassis
- Elegant single-window work environment
- Powerful drag-and-drop functionality
- Unlimited audio tracks, MIDI tracks, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
- Content browser with convenient sort options and preview player
- Most intuitive MIDI-mapping system available
- Real-time audio time-stretching and resampling
- Multitrack comping and MIDI editing
- Transient detection and editing and groove extraction
- Automatic delay compensation
- Advanced automation
- Integrates tightly with Celemony Melodyne
- Instantly configures to PreSonus interfaces
- Compatible with ASIO-, Windows Audio-, and Core Audio-compliant interfaces
- 26 Native Effects? 32-bit effects and virtual instrument plug-ins
- 4+ GB of third-party software, loops, and instruments
- Mac®- and Windows®-compatible
- Simple, intuitive, mobile recording solution for Apple iPad®
- Records two stereo tracks at up to 24-bit, 96 kHz
- One-tap recording
- Direct wireless transfer of sessions to PreSonus® Studio One®
- Editing functions include cut, copy, paste, split, and duplicate
- Level and Pan controls for balancing your tracks
- Saves in compact Apple Lossless format
- Works with any iPad-compatible interface, including the internal iPad microphone
- Large-diaphragm design
- Captures far more detail than a dynamic mic
- Mic stand adaptor
- Phantom-powered via AudioBox iTwo
- 9' / 3 m cable included
- Cloth carry bag included
- High neodymium resolution drivers
- Precision-tuned acoustic chamber
- Extended bass response
- Built tough to withstand abuse
- Auto-fit head pads
- Comfortable and long-lasting ear pads
- 98" / 2.5m single-side cable
- Optimized pressure
- Sell music and merch using the leading direct-to-fan online service
- Easily manage everything your fans need to stream and buy music, purchase merchandise, plan to attend shows, and follow your career
- Artist Profile with photos, bio, events, videos, streaming audio, and more
- Mobile-ready Nimbit Calendar: show events, sell tickets, sharing features
- Build, manage, and mine your fan list
- Event and venue management
- Fundraising tools
- Tip jar?about 20 of orders include a tip!
- Supports all PayPal-supported currencies
COMPUTER SYSTEM REQUIREMENTSWindows
- Windows 7 x64/x86 SP1, Windows 8 x64/x86 or later
- Intel Core Duo processor (Intel Core i3 or better recommended)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- Mac OS X 10.7.5 or later
- Intel Core Duo processor (Intel Core i3 or better recommended)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- USB 2.0 Port
- Internet connection for registration and download of included software
- Internal or external 7200 RPM storage drive highly recommended
- Monitor with at least 1280x800 resolution
- iPad Air, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad (4th generation), iPad mini, iPad (3rd generation),
- iPad 2
- iOS 7.0.1 or higher
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.