Neumann KH 805 Active Studio Subwoofer
Neumann KH 805 Active Studio SubwooferDetails
Product Ref: 66310View Full Description
Buy on finance from £36.56 per month Finance from £36.56 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The professional-grade components built into the KH 805 deliver maximum acoustic and audio quality, resulting in the powerful and punchy low-end response the subwoofer provides. The four routing modes give you maximum flexibility over your inputs, giving you optimal control. The four routing modes on the right input connector are: Right channel bass management, LFE to subwoofer only up to 120 Hz, Wide for multi-channel system where the bass management is the source and Daisy chain for subwoofer arrays. There are also adaptable acoustic controls that adapt to the subwoofer's response to the environment. The adaptable controls include: Output level, low cut, parametric equalizer and 45° step phase control. These help to maximise the KH 805's power output, clarity and overall sound reproduction, delivering the premium quality audio they produce. There is also an integrated electronic limiter for amplifier and driver protection safeguarding against any damage.
Neumann has designed the KH 805 to deliver the maximum possible output levels whilst maintaining the rich, natural tones of your sound. The durable wooden cabinet the subwoofer is housed in is finished in a durable paint (anthracite) and features high density rubber isolating feet for optimal stability, safeguarding against any superficial damage. The magnetically shielded long-throw driver is designed to ensure minimal distortion, helping to eliminate any harsh frequencies. This allows the main loudspeakers to play loud and with lower distortion whilst not compromising on power and performance. Self-damping properties that result in minimal cabinet resonances, help to deliver the high quality, thick bass response.
- 2.0/ 0.1 Bass Management for stereo and externally bass managed applications
- Bypassable 4th order 80 Hz active crossover for maximum compatibility with consumer reproduction
- Four routing modes on right input connector
- Acoustical controls adapt the subwoofer’s response to the environment
- Larger systems and Plane Wave Bass Arrays™ maybe constructed using the Daisy Chain output
- Remoteable electronics (REK 3) for installation convenience, less cabling, and convenience of use
- Integrated electronic limiter for amplifier and driver protection
- Low frequency extension for main loudspeakers down to 18 Hz
- Low distortion magnetically shielded long-throw driver
- Reduced bass compression at high SPL from generously proportioned bass reflex ports
- Allows main loudspeakers to play louder and with lower distortion
- Wooden cabinet with a tough painted finish (anthracite) and high density rubber isolating feet
- Excellent self-damping properties leading to minimal cabinet resonances
- Cabinet look conforms to the family design
- −3 dB free field frequency response: 18 - 300 Hz, ± 3 dB
- Pass band free field frequency response: 19 - 300 Hz, ± 2 dB
- Self-generated noise level at 10 cm:
- Total harmonic distortion > 40 Hz
- Max. SPL In half space at 3 THD: 110.7 dB SPL
- Max. SPL with pink noise In half space at 1 m: 112 dB SPL
- Averaged between: 40 and 90 Hz
- Amplifier, cont. (peak) output power (THD 160 W (200 W)
- Controller design: Analog, active
- Main channel crossover frequency: 80 Hz
- Crossover slope: 24 dB/oct
- Equalization (low cut): 30 Hz, 0 … −12 dB
- Parametric Equalizer: Bypassable
- Parametric Equalizer - Gain: +4 … −12 dB
- Parametric Equalizer - Frequency: 20 … 120 Hz
- Parametric Equalizer - Q: 1 … 8
- Time of Flight adjustment delay: 0 … 4.69 ms @ 80 Hz (4-step 0, 45, 90, 135), - 180° Switch
- Bass Management Remote Control: Bass management on/off optional via a standard foot switch on a 6.3 mm jack
- Protection circuitry: Peak and Thermo Limiters
- Infrasonic filter frequency; slope: 6.5 Hz; 12 dB/oct.
- Input/Output channels: 2.0 or 0.1 / 2 + Daisy Chain
- Impedance electrically balanced: XLR, 13 kΩ
- Input sensitivity: 94, 100, 108, 114 dB SPL at 1m for a 0 dBu input level
- Max. input level: +24
- Signal routing modes: Right, LFE 120 Hz, Wide, Daisychain
- CMRR: > 56 dB @ 15 kHz
- Interchannel isolation (1 kHz), level matching: −95 dB, ±0.1 dB
- Dynamic range, THD+N: 119 dB(A), Gain Control: +2 … −12 dB
- Power On Indicator: Green LED
- Limit/Clip Indicator: Red LED 'Flashing'
- Bass Management, Active Indicator: Green LED
- Mains Power: 220 - 240 / 100 - 120 V AC (switchable)
- Power consumption - Idle: 14 W
- Power consumption - Full output 280 W
- Cabinet surface (Finish): Painted
- Colour - standard: Metallic Anthracite (RAL 7021)
- Baffle cover: Included metal grille
- Drivers: 265 mm (10")
- Product dimensions (height x width x depth), mm (inches): 360 x 330 x 645 mm (14 1/8" x 13" x 25 3/8")
- Net volume, internal / external: 41.5 l /76.6 liters
- Product weight: 26 kg (57 lbs 5 oz)
- Packed dimensions (height x width x depth), mm (inches): 515 x 490 x 750 mm, (20 1/4" x 19 1/4" x 29 1/2")
- Packed weight and cube: 32.0 kg (70 lbs 9 oz), 0.1893 m³
- Comes complete with: 1x KH 805 3x Power cables (Euro, UK, USA) 1x Operating manual 1x Supplement “Getting Started Quickly”
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.