Neumann KH 80 DSP Studio Monitor
Neumann KH 80 DSP Studio MonitorDetails
Product Ref: 85057View Full Description
Buy on finance from £12.67 per month Finance from £12.67 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Greater Consistency, Accuracy & Flexibility
The KH 80 is the first Neumann DSP studio monitor and delivers the most accurate sound reproduction with added flexibility thanks to the DSP engine, efficient drivers, Mathematically Modeled Dispersion Waveguide (MMD), analog input and the broad range of mounting products. The digital signal processing engine ensures that the sound is pristine and clear whilst the drivers deliver outstanding sound reproduction with quality bass, mid-range and treble results.
Mathematically Modeled Dispersion Waveguide
The MMD waveguide provides optimum control over directivity of the mid-range and treble drivers. The technology allows drivers to experience increased loading, reduced edge diffraction and an overall smoother power response and wider listening area. The result gives the KH 80 reduced audio distortion and ultimately improves the quality of sound reproduction.
Ideal For Domestic Environments
Designed for use as a near-field monitor, a front loudspeaker in small multi-channel systems or as a rear loudspeaker, the Neumann KH 80 is incredibly suited to desktop applications and domestic environments. This makes it ideal for use within broadcast centres, music, OB cans, post production studios or mixing and mastering. Representing the very latest in acoustic and electronic simulation, the most accurate sound reproduction is made possible within the Neumann studio monitor.
Included In The Box
- 1 x KH 80 DSP Active Monitor
- 1 x UK Mains Cable
- 1 x Safety Booklet
- 1 x Getting Started Quickly Guide
- 4 x Self-Adhesive Feet
- 4" & 1" drivers powered by high efficiency 120w & 70w amplifiers
- Computer modeled, optimised drivers & MMD waveguide
- 57Hz (-3dB) bass extension & 108.8 dB SPL at 1 m
- DSP engine with standard IP networking & Neumann Control Software
- Compatible with existing range of Neumann analog studio monitors and sub-woofers
- Bass Amp Output: 90 W, 120 W
- Treble Amp Output: 50 W, 70 W
- Controller Design: Digital, Active
- Crossover Frequency: 1.8kHz
- Crossover Slope: 48 dB/oct, 8th Order With Phase Correction
- Equalisation - Low Mid: 0, -1.5, -3, -4.5 dB
- Equalisation - Via Neumann Control: 8 x Full Parametric IIR + Low/High Shelf Global Balance
- FIR Phase Correction: Linear Phase (170Hz - 16kHz, +/- 45°), Analog Emulation
- Latency A-D-A - Linear Phase, Analog Emulation Mode:
- Protection Circuitry: Independent Soft Clip, Peak and Thermo Limiters For Woofer and Tweeter. Woofer Excursion Limiter
- Infrasonic Filter - Frequency; Slope : 61Hz; 12 dB/oct
- Input: XLR / 6.3 mm Jack, Analog Electronically Balanced
- Impedance: 14kΩ
- Input Gain Control: 0 dB to -15dB
- Output Level Control: 94, 100, 108, 114 dB SPL
- CMRR: >56 dB @ 15kHz
- Max Input Level: +24 dBu for 94 dB SPL Setting
- Digital Converter: 24-bit DAC
- Digital Internal Sampling Rate: 48kHz
- Dynamic Range D-A - Woofer, Tweeter: 114 dB, 117 dB
- User Adjustable Delay Range: 0 - 70ms
- Audio-Video/Lip Sync Max Frames: 1.75 or 2.1
- Time-Of-Flight Max Distance: 24m
- Resolution: 0.1 ms / 3.44 cm
- Mains Power Supply: 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Standby: Disabled, 90 Mins (Default), or User Defined in Software
- Cabinet Surface: Painted Compositive Polycarbonate Material
- Operating Conditions: +10° C to +40° C
- Transport/Storage Conditions: -25° to +70°
- Woofer: 4" (100mm) With Integrated Black Grille
- Tweeter: 1" (25mm) With Integrated Black Grille
- Mounting Points: 2 x M6 Threaded Inserts With 70mm Spacing On Back Panel, Depth From Outside of Cabinet 16mm
- Height: 233 mm
- Width: 154 mm
- Depth: 194 mm
- Weight: 3.4 kg
- Packed Dimensions
- Height: 345 mm
- Width: 277 mm
- Depth: 243 mm
- Weight: 4.1 kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.