View Full Description
Munro Sonic EGG 150 Monitoring System
Premium-Grade Monitoring System
The EGG 150 Monitoring System is one of the most advanced monitoring systems available on the market. Combining its unique design with premium-grade components results in one of the most versatile and comprehensive monitoring units out there. The system is comprised of two EGG loudspeaker monitors, and a freestanding, custom-designed amplifier control unit. The amplifier unit houses all of the electronics for the speakers, allowing to them to maintain their Egg like shape. The EGG speakers are constructed from a rigid, resonant neutral monocoque shell, featuring a 150mm LF driver and a 25mm HF tweeter.
Unique Egg-Shaped Design
The unique, curved design of the speakers help to virtually eliminate diffraction and resonance effects, resulting in the smoothest frequency response possible. The contoured design allows for axis tilting either forward or back without obstructing the base and cables ports. The speakers are cradles in custom-designed Nests. These curved stands help when it comes to aligning the speaker, allowing you to tilt them back and forth with ease. The nests are comprised of rubber, as used in shock mounts and isolation pads for optimal audio performance.
Exceptional Audio Fidelity & Performance
With its unique design and high-grade components, the EGG 150 Monitoring System ensures optimal audio fidelity and performance. The smooth, extended frequency response ensures you capture every nuance from your source audio, making it ideal for mixing and mastering applications. The monitoring system also features dual input switching and level control, as well as precision trim bots for LF and HF calibration.
Free Standing Amplifier Unit
At the heart of the speakers is the custom-designed, free-standing amplifier unit. This unit contains all the electronics for the speakers, ensuring they maintain their egg-shape for minimal diffraction and resonance. The amplifier provides bi-amplifier power to match the EGG drive units. It also includes a Class A headphone amplifier for private monitoring. An Aux connection is included for external media players, ideal for reference listening. It also comes equipped with LF and HF trim pots on each channel for catering to your listening environment. The front-panel also boasts a mid-control to emulate the mid-range response of HiFi type speakers.
Design & Connectivity
The premium-grade design of both the speakers and amplifier unit use the high quality components to achieve unparalleled audio performance. The amplifier features both Balanced XLR and an AUX input. Also included is balanced outputs and a switch located on the back for powering the LEDs. The integrated LEDs are located just above the tweeters on the speakers and help with speaker alignment. This allows you to find the perfect sweet spot when adjusting your listening position. The sleek and robust design ensures the monitoring system will stand the test of time with minimal speaker fatigue.
Studio Monitor Speaker Stands, Pair
Adjustable Studio Monitor Stands
These Isolated Studio Monitor and Surround Sound Speaker Stands by Gear4music are firm and durable support stands for correctly positioning speakers and monitors. The stands have a triangular base to offer stability along with rubber pads to stop any slippages. They are sleekly coated in a matte black finish. These speaker stands have telescopic columns for easy height adjustment so you can position your speakers at exactly the level you need. The heavy duty bases are layered with non-slip rubber pads to keep the stands firmly in place.
Munro Sonic EGG 150 Monitoring System
- Unique monocoque shell construction (rigid and resonant neutral)
- Near zero diffraction interference (smooth frequency response)
- No internal standing waves (greatly reduced smearing)
- Perfect bass port integration (superb transient response)
- Free standing control unit and integrated amplification with 3m matched speaker cables
- Dual input switching and level control
- Ultra-fast and low distortion (4*50W) with 100W/Channel headroom indicator
- Precise 'sweet spot' - unique LED locator guide beams
- Integrated base with adjustable vertical alignment (allows for perfect sweet spot in both vertical and horizontal planes)
- Precision trim pots for bass (LF) and High Frequency (HF) calibration
- Critical Mid Frequency equalisation for 'Hard', 'Soft' or 'Reference' (0) listening
Studio Monitor Speaker Stands, Pair
- Pair of studio monitor speaker stands
- Heavy duty bases for stability
- Non-slip rubber pads
- Height adjustable for precise positioning
- Maximum load of 40lbs
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 2 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 30 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 2 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.