View Full Description
Ideal For Broadcasting, Vocal & Instrument Recording
The M-Audio Uber Mic is one of the most affordable and versatile condenser microphones available on the market. The Uber Mic is ideal for a range of applications from podcasting to recording studio-quality vocals. One of the most convenient features of the Uber Mic is the four selectable polar patterns. The patterns are: Cardioid, Omnidirectional, Figure 8 and Single Point stereo. These varying polar patterns allow you to cater to different recording applications. For example, the cardioid pattern is ideal for recording vocals and podcasting, isolating your singles sound source while minimising any background noise. It also features an integrated headphone output for direct monitoring, as well as an internal headphone amplifier for optimal performance.
Exceptional Audio Quality
The wide frequency range and pristine A/D converters, combine to deliver exceptional audio fidelity. This provides you with 16-bit resolution digital audio, with sample rates ranging up to 48kHz. The wide frequency range (30Hz – 20kHz) ensures you capture every nuance from your source material, making it just as ideal for vocal recordings as it is for podcasting. This ensures the best possible recordings every take, resulting in rich yet transparent sound. The four selectable polar patterns also allow you to adhere to different recording situations, providing you with the means to record vocals, instruments and everything in between.
Zero-Latency Recording & Monitoring
One of the most unique features of the M-Audio Uber Mix is the range of hardware controls. The integrated USB/direct mixing control and microphone volume control make latency issues a thing of the past. This direct mixing functionality eliminates the need to have an interface, allowing you to record directly in audio software for optimal flexibility. The microphone also features a built-in Mute button for turning the mic off when you need to have a break or take a call (handy for broadcasts).
Design & Connectivity
The sleek yet robust construction of the Uber Mic makes it ideal for both live and studio use. Internally, the microphone boasts a 3-capsule design including single-point stereo. Single-Point Stereo pattern captures sound from the left and right side of the microphone, resulting in an immersive stereo image. The on-board LCD display provides you with information on your polar pattern and currently selected control level for optimal convenience. Additionally, the microphone comes complete with an integrated stand that will fit easily into any setup.
Free Bundled Software
M-Audio have partnered up with Avid to offer customers the world renowned DAW Pro Tools/First and software bundle of virtual instruments and effects, as well as the Eleven Lite Plug-in. Now included with all M-Track C-Series interfaces, CTRL, CODE, Oxygen, Hammer and Keystation USB/MIDI keyboard controllers is a copy of Pro Tools/First and the Eleven Lite plug-in. Pro Tools/First provides artists and producers with nearly an unlimited range of creative options for creating music, along with a selection of leading virtual instruments and effects. The Eleven Lite plug-in offers 20 high-quality guitar amp emulations and effects, giving you easy access to high-quality guitar tones. To receive this special bundle for free all you need to do is purchase and register your product on the M-Audio website.
Includes 2GB Library of Sound Content from Touch Loops
Spark that initial idea or add the finishing touch to your latest masterpiece – whatever your production needs, Touch Loops’ 2GB sample library doesn’t disappoint! Based in Los Angeles and London, Touch Loops equips customers with the most cutting-edge sound elements, instruments, hardware, and software recordings, expertly curated by a team of professional music producers and sound designers. Now included with Uber Mic, this 500+ sound library provides everything from must-have one shot drum hits to sultry melodic loops and deep, driving bass - whatever your project demands, this expertly curated sample content arms you with cutting-edge content to realise it!
- Easy, intuitive operation for any application
- Wide-range 30–20,000Hz frequency response delivers detailed, natural sound
- 3-capsule condenser microphone element, including single-point stereo
- 4 selectable polar patterns to customize your ideal recording
- Polar patterns: cardioid, figure-8, omnidirectional, and stereo
- 1/8-inch headphone jack and internal headphone amplifier
- USB/direct mixing control with mic volume control enables zero-latency recording and monitoring
- Microphone mute control ensures privacy
- LCD display shows polar pattern and currently selected control level
- Studio-quality recording and playback for accurate reproduction
- Convenient desktop mounting with threaded insert for optional stand-mounting
- Integrated stand fits easily into any setup
- Type:3-capsule condenser USB microphone
- Capsule Size: 16 Mm
- Polar Patterns: Figure 8, cardioid, omni, and stereo
- Frequency Response: 30 Hz – 20 KHz
- Sensitivity: -45 dB (0 dB = 1 V/Pa @ 1 kHz)
- SNR: 110 Db
- Maximum SPL: 120 dB (THD <1 percent, 1 kHz)
- Impedance: 10 Ohms
- Output Power: 30 mW (@ 48 Ω)
- THD: 0.03 percent
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 KHz
- SNR: 110 dB
- (1) 1/8-inch (3.5 mm) TRS/stereo headphone output
- (1) mini-USB port (1)
- 5/8”-inch -27 mounting point
- Power: via mini-USB
- Dimensions: 4.5” x 10.75” / 11.4 x 27.4 cm (diameter x height; with integrated stand)
- 4.0 lb. / 1.8 kg (microphone & integrated stand)
- 1.5 lb. / 0.7 kg (microphone only)
- 2.1 lb. / 1.0 kg (integrated stand only)