Lewitt LCT 240 Condenser Microphone
Lewitt LCT 240 Condenser MicrophoneDetails
Product Ref: 25905View Full Description
Buy on finance from £6.17 per month Finance from £6.17 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Precise Multi-Purpose Tool
The LCT 240 microphone, supplied by Lewitt, offers a device suitable for a wide range of applications and provides an outstanding performance in every way. The 2-3 inch diaphragm capsule emits an accurate, natural sound no matter its purpose. The microphone is suitable for miking a huge variety of instruments and vocals whether in a studio, home recording studio or live performances.
Detailed Sound Reproduction
The flexibility is just the start for the LCT 240 microphone as the equipped cardioid capsule delivers a warm and distortion-free sound. The powerful sound is achieved through the low amount of self-noise that delivers an unforgettable acoustic presence, and with the transformerless circuitry, the presence remains uninterrupted from electromagnetic interference. Even if you're worried about extremely high sound pressure levels, the LCT 240 maintains its pure tone with a three-position switchable pre-attenuation pad.
Equipped with multiple technological improvements, the Lewitt LCT 240 sets a high standard of reliability and ease-of-use. The condenser microphone contains an automatic attenuation and clipping history that allows you to experience error-free recording and an easier experience overall. The user interface follows in similar vain as the illuminated display ensures simplicity, whereas the noiseless push-buttons make it easy to maneuver attenuation and high-pass filter selections.
Included In The Box
- 1 x LCT 240 Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
- 1 x DTP 40 Mts Shock Mount
- 1 x LCT 40 Wx Windshield
- 1 x DTP 40 Lb Artificial Leather Bag
- Lead/Background Vocals
- Acoustic Instruments
- Overhead Miking
- Room Ambiance Pick-Up
- Live & Studio Applications
- Wind Instruments
- Recording & Home Recording
- Small diaphragm capsule with thin externally biased, gold-layered low mass diaphragm
- Neutral frequency response
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Low self-noise and total dynamic range of 130 dB
- Switchable pre-attenuation pad (0 dB, 10 dB, 20dB)
- Illuminated user interface
- Noiseless push buttons
- Clipping history, automatic attenuation and key-lock
- Robust and rugged construction
- Extra large hexagonal steel mesh grille
- Transformerless preamplifier circuitry
- Corrosion resistant 3-pin XLR connector
- Operating Principle: Pressure Gradient Transducer, Permanently Polarized
- Transducer Ø 17 mm: 0.67 Inch
- Polar Pick-Up Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 8 mV/Pa (-42 dBV)
- Signal/Noise Ratio: 78 dB-A
- Equivalent Noise Level: 16 dB-A
- Dynamic Range Of Mic. Amp: 130 dB-A
- Max Sound Pressure Level (SPL) For 0.5 Total Harmonic Distortion (THD):
- 0 dB Pre-Attenuation: 146 dB
- 10 dB Pre-Attenuation: 156 dB
- 20 dB Pre-Attenuation: 166 dB
- Switchable: 10 dB, 20 dB
- Pre-Attenuation Paid: 12 dB / Octave At 40Hz
- Bass Cut Filter Slope: 6 dB / Octave At 300Hz,
- Rated Impedance: > 1000 Ω
- Rated Load Impedance: 48 V ± 4 V
- Supply Voltage: 4.7 mA
- Current Consumption: Gold-Plated 3-Pin XLR
- Connector: 138 x 52 x 36 mm
- Dimensions: 5.43 x 2.04 x 1.42 Inch
- Net Weight: 310 g
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 2 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 30 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 2 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.